Favorite place to pee in the summer?

2 hours ago, glad1 said:

Have you ever had a conversation with someone on a beach where they pulled their swimsuit aside and peed in the sand?

Only if I dreamt it. That would be 🔥 hot.

My neighborhood is deserted at night, so on warm summer nights I can just talk a short walk and safely pee anywhere in public, including the middle of the sidewalk.

• 2 weeks later...

I pee outside a lot in the summer.  Mostly, I pee in my yard, but also in the outdoor pool at my gym, at the beach, and sometimes in parking lots.  I peed in an outdoor shower this summer with other people around.  A yellow puddle formed around my feet, but nobody said anything about it.  I had a hiking trip too where we all just peed wherever we wanted. 

• Like 1

I love peeing outside while I'm out cycling.  It's not just a summer thing, I love it all year round. It can be even more fun when it's raining as I don't always stop and just piss myself while I'm still riding. 

• Love 1
On 8/12/2024 at 2:45 PM, wettingman said:

I also like to pee in the pool. Have you ever stood there having a conversation with someone while peeing? I have it seems especially naughty.

I have done this, both openly and discreetly. I also love to feel the warmth of someone else peeing non-chalantly near me mid conversation. So I want to reciprocate that lovely sensation 

• Love 1
On 8/12/2024 at 10:45 PM, wettingman said:

I also like to pee in the pool. Have you ever stood there having a conversation with someone while peeing? I have it seems especially naughty.

Has happened with my gf in public pools. Really nice 👍 🙂 

• Love 1