Watched this guy take a piss in the store

That’s really hot. 
I’ve seen a very drunk man standing at a pub bar just unzip take it out and start pissing

the landlord went mental at him and kicked him out. 

• Hot 3

Aww my favorite types of pees the idgaf kind of pees the best I would have personally followed him I know a few people who have done something like this men and women and I have too.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2024 at 4:24 AM, BadBoy21 said:

I had the best freaking experience ever today, literally just a little while ago.  I was at the grocery store, and this guy enters the aisle I was in.  Cute white guy, tall, brown hair, skinny, clothes a little ragged, but I don't suppose homeless, seemed to be around my age.  Anyways, he passes by me, looks around at the different products on the shelf and then he walks towards the aisle end facing the main area of the store but still sort of near me. And he stops, takes the stance (you know the stance i'm talking about )and whips it out and starts to piss.  He wasn't shy, erect or inhibited in anyway, just casually taking a piss right there.  Of course lots of people noticed.  All you could hear was gasping, whispering,etc.  His dick was beautiful to look at too.   He didn't fucking care at all.  After like 30 seconds of constant piss he just zipped up and walked out the store like nothing happened.  The puddle he left behind was massive.  Watching people trying to avoid the puddle too...such a turn on.

I have never seen such a display ever, and now it's all I can think about.  Fucking stud just says fuck it and whips it out.  Maybe he was drunk or high  though he didn't seem so. Because I can't understand how any dude can be so non chalant about doing something like that. I was tempted to run after him but talked myself out of it.  Anyways, just wanted to share.  We'll I guess I'll ask while I'm at it: anyone ever do something like this?  Or maybe if not, has seen something like this?  

Amazing…thanks for sharing! As humans we are always trying to make sense of things and so many scenarios ran through my head for this. Such as…

* perhaps it was a dare from friends. 
* maybe he did not like that shop. 
* maybe he was feeling down and thought this might improve his mental state. 
* maybe yes some really interesting drugs.

*maybe he was just desperate and thought, whatever, here will do and I won’t stick around. 

* maybe it was a bucket list item. 

All of us crave some sense of freedom in a restrictive world. Imagine if we had the freedom to do this and not give a fuck? I mean the floors would get a bit wet, but imagine the possibilities and the personal happiness it would bring. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, pissingfeelsgood said:

Wish I had that kind of bravery. I get so pee shy that it's hard to piss in a urinal around strangers, I can only imagine how much it would take to simply let it all go in public like that. Wish I could see it...

right there with you man.  I used to be shy to use the urinals too.  Especially cause my work urinals have no dividers.  Pissing in public (lol, maybe not THAT public) helps.  You figure to yourself, hell I already do this (whatever public things you do), this should be easy.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

That is incredibly nonchalant.   It’s difficult to think of any drugs / mental states (etc) that would let someone function as normal to walk in the store and so on, but be so unaware of their surroundings to just piss.  So it strikes of a conscious ‘not giving a fuck’. 

And full kudos to someone where not one fuck is given when it comes to waving it about and pissing like that. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1