Shy girl embracing her kink!

26 minutes ago, Spunkyyyy said:

Hello! I’m a 24 year old black female and  I’ve been into piss ever since I was younger, I was a huge bed wetter💕 one day I just enjoyed it I guess lol. To this day I still love love love pissing all over my bed💕! I use the wetness to masturbate and I love just laying in my own piss! Recently, I’ve been getting into naughty pissing and marking…I’ve been enjoying that so much! I’m happy to have found a community of people that enjoy the same things that I do!

On behalf of the rest of the peefans community allow me to welcome you warmly, I wish you a happy stay on here and if you want to chitchat don't hesitate to be active 😄

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Spunkyyyy said:

Hello! I’m a 24 year old black female and  I’ve been into piss ever since I was younger, I was a huge bed wetter💕 one day I just enjoyed it I guess lol. To this day I still love love love pissing all over my bed💕! I use the wetness to masturbate and I love just laying in my own piss! Recently, I’ve been getting into naughty pissing and marking…I’ve been enjoying that so much! I’m happy to have found a community of people that enjoy the same things that I do!

Welcome aboard.  As a fellow wetter and naughty pisser I get thr struggle.  Please feel free to ask anything we are all in the same boat.

Welcome fellow pee fan😊. I'm sure you find alot of good people here to talk with who share your interests and will make your time here very enjoyable.