9 minutes ago, snowbaby1999 said:

Hi I’m new here and can’t wait to share all my stories. One of my favorite things to do is pee on floors, especially carpets. Most days I try to avoid the toilet for peeing, but it gets difficult because I can pee a lot which creates big messes. I like to hold before releasing and one of my messiest pees at home was when I was bursting and stood up on my bed. I pulled my lips back and power pissed all over the room. I aimed at my dresser flooding the top of it before spraying the wall. I then turned a bit to piss a huge arc right in the center of the room on the carpet. The carpet absorbed a lot but it takes a while to dry so I slightly turned again to spray the other wall. I peed a little on my desk, but had some important stuff on there so didn’t want to piss too much. I still had more left though so decided to hop off the bed and finish my piss into the carpet underneath my bed. I sat on the ground facing my bed and emptied the rest of my pee underneath.  
I don’t piss like this super often just because cleaning wood furniture can be time consuming. I do however pee a lot on my carpets because it’s fun and I’m lazy. Whether in the middle of the night or when I wake up in the morning or when I get home from work and I’ll also piss under my desk if the need arises and I don’t feel like getting up. Sometimes I’ll also pee on the walls but for me I just love watching my piss soak into the carpet and like that there’s no back splash. 
I also love to pee naughtily in public. Bathroom floors, stores, dressing rooms, hotels and more are all fair game!

Welcome to this beloved community.  I can say for certain that we are all very excited to hear your stories.  Seems like you have already had a lot of expereince already so it's very exciting to know that you want to do more.  We do have a live action thread that you can post if you ever want help pre or mid pee

• Love 1
18 hours ago, snowbaby1999 said:

Hi I’m new here and can’t wait to share all my stories. One of my favorite things to do is pee on floors, especially carpets. Most days I try to avoid the toilet for peeing, but it gets difficult because I can pee a lot which creates big messes. I like to hold before releasing and one of my messiest pees at home was when I was bursting and stood up on my bed. I pulled my lips back and power pissed all over the room. I aimed at my dresser flooding the top of it before spraying the wall. I then turned a bit to piss a huge arc right in the center of the room on the carpet. The carpet absorbed a lot but it takes a while to dry so I slightly turned again to spray the other wall. I peed a little on my desk, but had some important stuff on there so didn’t want to piss too much. I still had more left though so decided to hop off the bed and finish my piss into the carpet underneath my bed. I sat on the ground facing my bed and emptied the rest of my pee underneath.  
I don’t piss like this super often just because cleaning wood furniture can be time consuming. I do however pee a lot on my carpets because it’s fun and I’m lazy. Whether in the middle of the night or when I wake up in the morning or when I get home from work and I’ll also piss under my desk if the need arises and I don’t feel like getting up. Sometimes I’ll also pee on the walls but for me I just love watching my piss soak into the carpet and like that there’s no back splash. 
I also love to pee naughtily in public. Bathroom floors, stores, dressing rooms, hotels and more are all fair game!

Can you share the stories about when you would pee in store dressing rooms?  Do you go on the floor, on the chairs, on clothes from the store, etc.?  Is it carpet or tile in there?

1 hour ago, snowbaby1999 said:

Basically I despise using public restrooms, but I stay well hydrated so having to pee while I’m out shopping is usually inevitable. I only use dressing rooms that are carpeted. I’ll go into the dressing rooms and take off my pants or lift my skirt and start pissing on the carpet. Since I can pee so much I have to be careful not to create puddles so I’ll move my hips to cover a large amount of the floor. Sometimes if it’s very small I’ll pee on the walls or mirror to spread my pee out even more. I only pee on the chair in the dressing room if the carpet is super thin and the chair is absorbent, then I’ll finish my pee. 
If the dressing room is tiled I’ll either try to find a different one or find somewhere else in the store to pee. I piss way too much to be able to get away with tile floor. I only pee on tile at pools or water park changing rooms and a few times my puddle has spread outside beyond my stall which becomes too noticeable to others. If a store dressing room has tile I’ll find a quiet aisle where I can hear or see if anyone is coming. Sometimes I’ll stand to keep watch or squat to avoid being noticed. Either way I’ll release my entire bladder quickly onto the floor. If I happen to be by a shelf with absorbent things (blankets, pillows, clothes, cards) I may try to aim my stream on that shelf to avoid making too much noise and hide the puddle. A few stores I go to have quiet corners behind racks of clothes and provide a good vantage point to see if anyone else is coming. I’ve lifted the front of my dress pulled my lips back and shot my stream right into these racks before. If I happen to be wearing pants then I’ll pull them down and aim either into the clothing or underneath the rack. 

You do it right, girl

• Agree 1

Welcome to the site! I also share your love of peeing naughtily ❤️ I recently got to stay at a hotel and made sure to really spread my piss spray around the room 😁 Sadly none of the fitting rooms I've come across in my city are carpeted which sucks, and it's slightly harder to be inconspicuous whipping my cock out in the store aisles but soaking blankets and absorbent things is also on my bucket list. If I was shopping with you I'd absolutely keep watch while you peed somewhere bad. I'd love to hear more of your stories when you feel like sharing!

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, snowbaby1999 said:

Basically I despise using public restrooms, but I stay well hydrated so having to pee while I’m out shopping is usually inevitable. I only use dressing rooms that are carpeted. I’ll go into the dressing rooms and take off my pants or lift my skirt and start pissing on the carpet. Since I can pee so much I have to be careful not to create puddles so I’ll move my hips to cover a large amount of the floor. Sometimes if it’s very small I’ll pee on the walls or mirror to spread my pee out even more. I only pee on the chair in the dressing room if the carpet is super thin and the chair is absorbent, then I’ll finish my pee. 
If the dressing room is tiled I’ll either try to find a different one or find somewhere else in the store to pee. I piss way too much to be able to get away with tile floor. I only pee on tile at pools or water park changing rooms and a few times my puddle has spread outside beyond my stall which becomes too noticeable to others. If a store dressing room has tile I’ll find a quiet aisle where I can hear or see if anyone is coming. Sometimes I’ll stand to keep watch or squat to avoid being noticed. Either way I’ll release my entire bladder quickly onto the floor. If I happen to be by a shelf with absorbent things (blankets, pillows, clothes, cards) I may try to aim my stream on that shelf to avoid making too much noise and hide the puddle. A few stores I go to have quiet corners behind racks of clothes and provide a good vantage point to see if anyone else is coming. I’ve lifted the front of my dress pulled my lips back and shot my stream right into these racks before. If I happen to be wearing pants then I’ll pull them down and aim either into the clothing or underneath the rack. 

This is amazing I would love to come across one of your messes after you have used a fitting room as your own private restroom lol.  Would you ever pee on some clothes from the store that you or someone happened to leave behind?

21 minutes ago, snowbaby1999 said:

This fitting room had clothes hanging taking up every hook so I took off my pants, raised my right leg against the wall and pulled my lips up far. I used a lot of pressure to push my stream and started spraying the clothes.

Wow, amazing technique, this is amazing. I love this 'one leg up' approach, all the more when its in a naughty setting!

I second @88mphArtist's comment ... shopping with you would be something to remember.  I've always wanted to go on a shopping trip like that.

What I love most is that you take clothes into the changing room just so you can have a piss.  It's literally your toilet.  Amazing. 

7 hours ago, snowbaby1999 said:

Bigger department stores offer plenty of opportunity at least from my personal experience. Not to mention, a lot of the places around me either have reduced staff or employees who just plain don’t care.

Absolutely true. I’ve shared this on another thread but it seems appropriate here.The Lord & Taylor store in Manhattan had a very sleepy men’s department on like the 8th or 9th floor. It was always a bit of a mess and seemed on the verge of going out of business. I pissed in the dressing rooms there occasionally because I knew it could. Eventually the store closed and turned into a WeWork and then an Amazon office

• Like 2
  • Hot 1