• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2024 at 4:16 PM, Kevin said:

I'm so proud of you bro, that's how men are supposed to do !

Good job, lets make every public staircase a new urinal for everyone 😄 

I hope it dried up and today the entire staircase stinks a lot.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pissboy97 said:

Took a nice miss yellow morning piss in this staircase today, felt amazing and I hope that a lot of people follow my lead and do the same😁

IMG_2816.jpeg

Cheers mate ! Hope many more dudes will see the puddle of piss you left and follow your lead. All stairwell are basically free urinals for men. I bet it smelled strongly of piss !

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
7 hours ago, Pissboy97 said:

Took a nice miss yellow morning piss in this staircase today, felt amazing and I hope that a lot of people follow my lead and do the same😁

IMG_2816.jpeg

Nice yellow morning piss!

• Like 1
On 8/27/2024 at 7:54 AM, Pissboy97 said:

Another day an another staircase! Really tried to save up my morning piss this time and it was already hurting but the relief felt amazing!

Felt so good to spray my yellow stinky piss all over this wall in a staircase! I hope no one cleans it up anytime soon😁

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Now that's what I call really taking a piss!

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Pissboy97 said:

New staircase and this time the carpet seemed like a good place to open my flood gates and let out a nice piss!

IMG_3031.jpeg

IMG_3030.jpeg

hot piss, would love to see you flood an elevator sometime

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 8/12/2024 at 4:04 PM, martan1258 said:

Stairwells are very good toilets. Especially for girls, they can easily aviod splashing by pissing downstairs 🙂 I like it when the stairwell already smells like pee a bit. Its a clear sign that pissing there is a common thing for most of the people. I think in parking garages stairs are more used for peeing than the actual toilet 😄 (if its even present)

I agree with you, and i like pissing there to.

On 10/2/2024 at 4:55 PM, Pissboy97 said:

New staircase and this time the carpet seemed like a good place to open my flood gates and let out a nice piss!

IMG_3031.jpeg

IMG_3030.jpeg

This carpet will smell like piss for ever lol 

• Hot 5
On 7/25/2024 at 6:06 PM, Maggie_555 said:

Oh yes I love it when guys do this!  

That still surprises me to hear women say that, my mom just kinda casually mentioned that my dad used to do so all the time, (not sure if she was just telling about him or trying to encourage me) and then confessed that she loved how guys do that!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1