I voluntarily reach desperation at home

Thanks for sharing. It’s good to know that even with a small bladder you can still have a hard pee stream. I love hearing about a woman who just barely makes it to the toilet and has an intense pee!

5 minutes ago, gg111 said:

Thanks for sharing. It’s good to know that even with a small bladder you can still have a hard pee stream. I love hearing about a woman who just barely makes it to the toilet and has an intense pee!

my bladder is very small, it is slow in growing compared to the rest of my body, which is why i am incontinent and have accidents, it just can't keep up with the urine my adult kidneys produce. Basically my bladder goes beyond its maximum capacity suddenly if i don't go to the bathroom at least every two hours. If i delay my visit to the bathroom too long i get suddenly unbearable desperation and I have very few minutes to release the pee otherwise i have an accident because i am unable to resist. When i pee at these times, i have a very strong urge and the jet is very powerful even if my pees are short due to the small capacity of my bladder

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Yesterday afternoon i wanted to take advantage of being alone at home to play a bit and at the same time test my incontinence: i armed myself with a 1 liter bottle of water and started drinking it, also helped by the heat and the some salty chips made me very thirsty. I managed to drink three quarters of it in a few minutes. Already after 30 minutes I felt my little bladder starting to fill, after an hour desperation suddenly hit me (when it hits me, i know have very few minutes to go to the bathroom and pee if i don't want to have an accident because due to my condition i can't resist much). I tried to wait a couple of minutes, pressing my groin hard, the need was really extreme. Just when I felt like an accident could happen at any moment, i ran to the bathroom, quickly pulled down my panties and immediately a very strong jet came out that was almost orgasmic in the intensity of the sensation of release. Back in the room i finished the bottle of water and practically with all that water in my stomach progressively going down i ended up getting desperate periodically throughout the afternoon and in fact i had to run at least 4 times peeing very hard and intensely. The experiment was a success because i managed to keep my panties dry, trying to resist with my weak pelvic muscles a few more minutes each time even though it was very difficult. This experiment also gave me a bit of emotion, i must say because while i was getting desperate i imagined finding myself in particular situations where I was prevented from using the bathroom, etc... It was a lot of fun (i know, i have fun with little 🤣) and i've truly enjoyed the many intense post-despair pee ❤️

That was super hot to read and I can imagine you had fun with this alone time! Drinking lots of water and getting desperate are my favorite and I love doing that too. There's no sensation like relaxing your bladder when you really need to go. I guess you have that a lot during the day 😁

1 minute ago, Jfhchr said:

That was super hot to read and I can imagine you had fun with this alone time! Drinking lots of water and getting desperate are my favorite and I love doing that too. There's no sensation like relaxing your bladder when you really need to go. I guess you have that a lot during the day 😁

Yes, being an incontinent girl, i tend to have a lot of urgencies 😅

7 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Yes, being an incontinent girl, i tend to have a lot of urgencies 😅

Yeah I understand that, I had a friend in high school who was incontinent. He was constantly looking for toilets or places to pee. Always sounded like he'd had an orgasm when he came back lol.

2 hours ago, SnakeFace said:

Sounds so awesome. I love to do the same thing when I am home alone or late at night, the release of a full bladder feels amazing.

For me the sensation of releasing when i am full with my problem is really very intense because my small bladder goes beyond its capacity and the pee comes out with great pressure in fact that is why I have such difficulty holding it back. 

• Hot 3
12 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

Yeah that sounds amazing. Having a small bladder means you can easily get that feeling though, I have to wait ages to get it.

Great only when playing, in everyday life it is very awkward 😅

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Schmitty20 said:

Maybe that might help and prevent you having some accidents in desperate situations. 

It's impossible, if i'm desperate, i absolutely have to pee within a few minutes, i can't resist, my muscles give out on their own whether i want it or not. 

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
7 minutes ago, weteric said:

Have you tried starting and stopping while peeing? That sometimes helps the muscles

I can only do it when i'm not desperate. If i exceed the maximum capacity or have an accident, no matter how hard i try can't stop until my bladder is completely emptied

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, MRJH22 said:

@Mary Moon. Thanks for sharing. You done well to keep your panties dry for the afternoon. Releasing a full bladder is always nice. Did you pee for long each time you went to the toilet?

My pees are never very long, because my bladder is very small. But if I'm desperate i pee very hard at high pressure

25 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

My pees are never very long, because my bladder is very small. But if I'm desperate i pee very hard at high pressure

Sure that makes sense. Great you got to go so many times in that afternoon. Good bladder testing and fun at the same time. You also had the safety of practicing at home in the event of you not making it to the toilet.