What’s the feature of pee that you like the most?

The smell does it for me. Not my own, a sex partners smell of opposite gender. Both fresh and old. It’s so taboo, so kinky so filthy and such a turn on. I don’t know why 😂

• Hot 1

I've mentioned it's part of being a Mammal; not some affectation (even for those who may perceive it so). I hope that doesn't sound too Doe Pee; my confidence is high that (perceptions aside), Pee reaches in & grabs one, mostly via the smell (quite independently of whether one is aware of smelling anything or not). ( He typewranted, striving to avoid Grammar's rocker & her foot 😉).

Best regards, all!

Definitely the source - I've always been into vulvae, and when it started, peeing girls where the most likely situation to see an exposed vulva. And stare as I might, I couldn't ever be close enough to truly see their source - so the fascination stayed and turned sexual as I grew older. Even today it is the naughtiness of a woman peeing without care of being seen / watched / felt that turns me on. The sound when listening to her going on the toilet, the stream and puddle leaving a mark of her daring choice of not going on the toilet, the warmth when being peed on underwater, the taste when being allowed to suck her dry...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1