rainy days are good for play

12 minutes ago, BiPissSlut said:

it’s rainy here today and i really had to pee, so i put on some short black spandex shorts and took my trash to the dumpster 

when i got there and paused to lift the lid, i pushed out a fast, intense burst of piss, soaking my shorts and panties

the warmth running down my legs felt amazing after the cool splashes of the puddles from the rain

when i got back to my door, i pushed out one last quick drop of pee while i fumbled with my keys

this is the first time i’ve tried wetting (much less outside) and i am so excited to do this again

Wow it seemed like you enjoyed this so much.  Would you ever think about wetting yourself when it is not raining?

Just now, Jar351 said:

Wow it seemed like you enjoyed this so much.  Would you ever think about wetting yourself when it is not raining?

i’m not quite that bold yet! maybe sometime late at night

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, BiPissSlut said:

i’m not quite that bold yet! maybe sometime late at night

however you want to move forward with your adventures the entire peefans community is behind you

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, BiPissSlut said:

it’s rainy here today and i really had to pee, so i put on some short black spandex shorts and took my trash to the dumpster 

when i got there and paused to lift the lid, i pushed out a fast, intense burst of piss, soaking my shorts and panties

the warmth running down my legs felt amazing after the cool splashes of the puddles from the rain

when i got back to my door, i pushed out one last quick drop of pee while i fumbled with my keys

this is the first time i’ve tried wetting (much less outside) and i am so excited to do this again

Thanks for sharing and I do hope you try it again, the warm wet feeling is amazing. I love wetting tight spandex/lycra

• Agree 1

love that you were able to be openly naughty and no one had any idea. Very exciting and erotic! 😁

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, BiPissSlut said:

I'm glad you liked it ... And thanks for telling us all. Many more wetting adventures await you I'm sure 🙂

Many songs have been written about how pleasurable it was to get caught in the rain, romantic even. I never got the attraction. 

However, one rainy day I had unintentionally been holding my pee as I did things around the house. As I finished My tasks I realized I had been holding it a long time, and my bladder was really full.  I was also feeling horney and a bit adventurous . I wondered if I could hold it a bit longer while I walk down to the mail box. It was raining quite hard at the time, and I had to pee desperately.  The rain started getting my jeans wet quickly.  Still I struggled to try and hold in my pee until I got back inside. I had never wet my pants in public especially in front of my neighbors homes

The sound of the falling rain, which had soaked my jeans was too much . I couldn't hold it anymore and the warm wetness of my pee  countering the cool rain felt awesome.  So I just let go hard. Pee gushing down both my legs.

Is that what they meant by fun in the rain. Perhaps not but ir was fun to me

I've never been that much into wetting but once I was out drinking with friends in college, it was a big group of guys and girls, and we got caught in pouring rain while waiting for a bus. I needed to piss so bad, I was drunk and excited, and my jeans were already soaked from the rain so without breaking my conversation I focused on letting it all out into my jeans. I'm sure if you were looking closely, you would've noticed I was pissing (and also hard) but nobody noticed. I got a little worried that I would smell when we got on the bus but enough rain had fallen on us by then that I was good.

• Love 1

I love a heavy rain outside.  If its heavy enough, I can just walk outside, unzip, poke it through a little and just walk and piss.  People all around me aint noticing cause no trail, and they be running to get out of the rain anyways.  I love it

• Love 1