• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Urophagia is the official term for the consumption of urine and is an integral aspect of my urolagnia condition, which developed in me during the onset of puberty. During that formative period of my life, I was routinely bullied and mocked because of my slender physical characteristics and effeminate mannerisms. When mocked and / or laughed at, I began to feel strange tingling sensations throughout my body, which I found oddly pleasurable. Unbeknownst to me at the time, I was developing a condition called mental masochism whereby I derived sexual pleasure from being debased and humiliated. My lifelong love of drinking urine was firmly established one fateful day over fifty years ago! And there’s not a day that passes the I don’t close my eyes and masturbate as I recall that event in vivid detail! https://peefans.com/topic/30562-first-ever-sex-with-another-person/

While my favorite means by which to drink urine is sucking a penis as it discharges it with abandon, I occasionally get it from unsuspecting others’ donations! I never travel without a drinking straw!

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Fruit_On_The_Bottom said:

Urophagia is the official term for the consumption of urine and is an integral aspect of my urolagnia condition, which developed in me during the onset of puberty. During that formative period of my life, I was routinely bullied and mocked because of my slender physical characteristics and effeminate mannerisms. When mocked and / or laughed at, I began to feel strange tingling sensations throughout my body, which I found oddly pleasurable. Unbeknownst to me at the time, I was developing a condition called mental masochism whereby I derived sexual pleasure from being debased and humiliated. My lifelong love of drinking urine was firmly established one fateful day over fifty years ago! And there’s not a day that passes the I don’t close my eyes and masturbate as I recall that event in vivid detail! https://peefans.com/topic/30562-first-ever-sex-with-another-person/

While my favorite means by which to drink urine is sucking a penis as it discharges it with abandon, I occasionally get it from unsuspecting others’ donations! I never travel without a drinking straw!

Thanks for sharing. Im curious, how do you drink unsuspecting peoples piss?

• 3 weeks later...

The more depraved and perverted I perceive my urine drinking to be, the more intense and fiery are my orgasms! While I’ve not counted, I know I’ve tasted and drank the urine of hundreds of people via unflushed urinals alone! But, there were a few instances that are particularly memorable! 

Several decades ago while on a cross-country road-trip, I got a thrill of a lifetime! It was a snowy night and we were traveling in the middle of nowhere. I was about to nod off to sleep when my mom got up from the front passenger seat and quietly made her way past me to the rear of the van. A couple minutes after she had vanished into the darkness behind me, my heartbeat gave way to pounding in my chest as I heard her relieve herself! My penis ached with an immediate and intense erection as I listened to the sound of urine briskly making its exit from her and coursing into a portable urinal! When she finished doing her business, I watched as she made her way back to her seat. Knowing this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, I could hardly wait to partake of her offering! After several minutes, I summoned the courage to quietly make my way to the rear of the van. Desperately and hastily feeling around in the darkness, I found the urinal! It was weighty and warm to the touch! I uncapped it and breathed in the scent of its contents! With ears ringing and heart hammering, I placed the urinal’s opening to my lips and tilted it towards me as I tingled and burned from head to toe! Her still warm urine kissed and flowed past my lips and into my mouth as I thrilled to my first ever taste of the opposite sex! Its flavor was strong, salty and slightly metallic! As I drank, I imagined my face between her legs as I gulped down the discharge streaming from her loose and well used cunt, the very cunt that birthed me! When I had consumed all of her urine, I straddled a rolled up sleeping bag and humped it as I whispered, “I love you mom! Thank you!” and orgasmed! Following my afterglow moment, I replaced her urine with my own. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
13 minutes ago, Fruit_On_The_Bottom said:

The more depraved and perverted I perceive my urine drinking to be, the more intense and fiery are my orgasms! While I’ve not counted, I know I’ve tasted and drank the urine of hundreds of people via unflushed urinals alone! But, there were a few instances that are particularly memorable! 

Several decades ago while on a cross-country road-trip, I got a thrill of a lifetime! It was a snowy night and we were traveling in the middle of nowhere. I was about to nod off to sleep when my mom got up from the front passenger seat and quietly made her way past me to the rear of the van. A couple minutes after she had vanished into the darkness behind me, my heartbeat gave way to pounding in my chest as I heard her relieve herself! My penis ached with an immediate and intense erection as I listened to the sound of urine briskly making its exit from her and coursing into a portable urinal! When she finished doing her business, I watched as she made her way back to her seat. Knowing this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, I could hardly wait to partake of her offering! After several minutes, I summoned the courage to quietly make my way to the rear of the van. Desperately and hastily feeling around in the darkness, I found the urinal! It was weighty and warm to the touch! I uncapped it and breathed in the scent of its contents! With ears ringing and heart hammering, I placed the urinal’s opening to my lips and tilted it towards me as I tingled and burned from head to toe! Her still warm urine kissed and flowed past my lips and into my mouth as I thrilled to my first ever taste of the opposite sex! Its flavor was strong, salty and slightly metallic! As I drank, I imagined my face between her legs as I gulped down the discharge streaming from her loose and well used cunt, the very cunt that birthed me! When I had consumed all of her urine, I straddled a rolled up sleeping bag and humped it as I whispered, “I love you mom! Thank you!” and orgasmed! Following my afterglow moment, I replaced her urine with my own. 

Beautiful. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Fruit_On_The_Bottom said:

A very sensual and touching account.... I had never thought of my mother of having a "cunt" as such, more of a place of my origin, as you say... ish. I and we all would not exist were not for our parents sex drive.  I really love the word "cunt" , A very sexy word for me  ! In retrospect... My parents were no too shy about nakedness and peeing etc, kinda neutral in general from a sex or pee attraction view. For me , perhaps, not sure, but the smell and then  sight of pee may have been he spark that lit the passion.

Ohhhh and yes... 🙂 I love the basic salty taste and the the many  variations & tastes of pee with the  the sex bits, cock and cunt flavour . Not by the gallon , but rather by the lick and mouthful

xx Euro

Edit addition ... Quite like the "musk" aroma as well 🙂  what with it being Sooo near

Edited by Euro
Addition
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

I drink mine as part of foreplay, usually from a wine glass. Feeling the glass warm up in my hand as my piss gurgles into it turns me on a lot. I'll lift the glass to my nose to sample its odour and then take a sip, enjoying its warm and slightly salty taste. By the time I've finished the glass, my cock is hard and ready for action. 

I find that drinking two pints of water and chomping a large slice of watermelon gives my pee an agreeable smell and taste. This makes it easy to drink a large wine glass of pee, taking foreplay to the next level. 

1157291975_glassofpee.thumb.jpeg.a6b765e113def1b39f52c32d1361ffba.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Cider anyone ?

It may be warm, and a bit flat… is that a problem?

Yes!  Perfect, no problem, quite a pleasure, if not too sweet, I prefer the dry to bitter-savoury with no fizz.... By the can would be good. Burgeoning market maybe  🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I’m coming over now to join the party…✈️

Best bring a few tinnies of finest Aussie beer with you. We don’t want to run out. 

• Love 1

I love drinking my or my wife's! I drink my own on a daily basis. I have to get my wife intoxicated to talk her into letting me drink hers or just pee play. I wouldn't mind trying it from a man especially if he's into piss

• Love 1

Hi gang! I awoke this morning with an obvious, yet delightful thought that both semen and urine share the same off-ramp while making their exits! I love the contrast in flavors and textures between the two! For those of you who enjoy and are lucky to get both in the same sucking session, in which order do you prefer taking them down? 

I also had a random memory from long long ago. I went through a phase wherein I would wet myself wearing only white cotton underwear. When finished doing my business, I’d very carefully strip out of them such that they remained saturated. Looking upwards and opening my mouth wide, I’d suspend the soaked undies above my face and watch lovely golden urine droplets form, pull away and fall from the fabric into my mouth! Lowering the undies into my mouth, I’d chew on them and suck out the urine. The taste of it mixed with the texture of the fabric was glorious and very sexually arousing! 

• Love 1

I have laid in my bathtub and raise my legs up the wall so I could piss straight into my mouth and allover my face, then jack off and cum in my mouth and face.

If I jack off first it takes a little longer before I can piss in my mouth even if I'm about to burst to piss before I cum.

I think it would be erotic to drink some of a guys piss, then suck his dick to completion then have him finish pissing and swallowing all of the cum and piss coming out his shaft!

And he'd be completely clean too!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 7/27/2024 at 2:20 PM, nylon crossdresser said:

I drink mine as part of foreplay, usually from a wine glass. Feeling the glass warm up in my hand as my piss gurgles into it turns me on a lot. I'll lift the glass to my nose to sample its odour and then take a sip, enjoying its warm and slightly salty taste. By the time I've finished the glass, my cock is hard and ready for action. 

I find that drinking two pints of water and chomping a large slice of watermelon gives my pee an agreeable smell and taste. This makes it easy to drink a large wine glass of pee, taking foreplay to the next level. 

1157291975_glassofpee.thumb.jpeg.a6b765e113def1b39f52c32d1361ffba.jpeg

Damn, I hope you piss and cum in your panties too!

• Like 1
  • Love 1