• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Urophagia is the official term for the consumption of urine and is an integral aspect of my urolagnia condition, which developed in me during the onset of puberty. During that formative period of my life, I was routinely bullied and mocked because of my slender physical characteristics and effeminate mannerisms. When mocked and / or laughed at, I began to feel strange tingling sensations throughout my body, which I found oddly pleasurable. Unbeknownst to me at the time, I was developing a condition called mental masochism whereby I derived sexual pleasure from being debased and humiliated. My lifelong love of drinking urine was firmly established one fateful day over fifty years ago! And there’s not a day that passes the I don’t close my eyes and masturbate as I recall that event in vivid detail! https://peefans.com/topic/30562-first-ever-sex-with-another-person/

While my favorite means by which to drink urine is sucking a penis as it discharges it with abandon, I occasionally get it from unsuspecting others’ donations! I never travel without a drinking straw!

21 hours ago, Fruit_On_The_Bottom said:

Urophagia is the official term for the consumption of urine and is an integral aspect of my urolagnia condition, which developed in me during the onset of puberty. During that formative period of my life, I was routinely bullied and mocked because of my slender physical characteristics and effeminate mannerisms. When mocked and / or laughed at, I began to feel strange tingling sensations throughout my body, which I found oddly pleasurable. Unbeknownst to me at the time, I was developing a condition called mental masochism whereby I derived sexual pleasure from being debased and humiliated. My lifelong love of drinking urine was firmly established one fateful day over fifty years ago! And there’s not a day that passes the I don’t close my eyes and masturbate as I recall that event in vivid detail! https://peefans.com/topic/30562-first-ever-sex-with-another-person/

While my favorite means by which to drink urine is sucking a penis as it discharges it with abandon, I occasionally get it from unsuspecting others’ donations! I never travel without a drinking straw!

Thanks for sharing. Im curious, how do you drink unsuspecting peoples piss?