13 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I have issues going on in my head in recent years and am vulnerable to criticism, deeply insecure, and prone to massive over-reactions, afraid to invest in anything or anyone emotionally with worsening health conditions going on. Which is why I am not the person I used to be around here.

I noticed you had reduced your posting a lot recently. I was getting close to messaging you and asking if things were okay, but as is the case with these types of sites people often just disappear with little warning.

Hopefully your break from it has given you time to get things together a little and deal with your health conditions a bit. I hope things aren't too bad for you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @steve25805

I am sorry to hear that you are suffering from poor health and mental stress. I hope you can at least recover your peace of mind soon.  I have always valued your contributions, and recognise you as a thoroughly decent person.

Best wishes for tranquility and good health in future.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, I for one don't mind reposts.  I can't remember all the pics I've seen anyway, and I'm always glad to see anything you post, repeats or not.  I'm just grateful for all your contributions.