Of course if you wanna share pictures or videos please do. But pls only one involving messy or careless piss as voluntary piss trashing isn't really the subject here.

Like if you found a mess someone else made with his careless pissing, or yours or a video on the internet pls share it so we all enjoy it. 😉

• 2 weeks later...

I've been at a festival the past few days and I'm really getting a kick out of looking at the pee sprinkles. Presumably most of these people are not deliberately misding the toilet. And only once have I encountered what looked like a very full bladder emptied all over the floor. Hot, but not the focus here.

Overall the porta potties have not been dirty and I haven't seen a ton of guys pissing in the trees, but damn some of these folks have aims worse than storm troopers, just in terms of where the sprinkles can be seen. Some WAY over to the side of the urinal.

Interestingly the accessible toiletd dont have urinals. Maybe that's why all the worst pee sprinkles I've seen have been in there, more people trying to aim into a toilet rather than a urinal...

...wait do urinals or toilets encourage sprinkles more? Which one is easier to aim into? Which one requires more aim to hit the target?

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Also love seeing this, I have started to get into the who cares where it goes mindset now and pee standing back, hands free while using my phone.

Usually it will still hit the target for the majority of the piss but often ends up some other places too, someone will clean it anyway so who cares.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
17 hours ago, CoastalBoy said:

Also love seeing this, I have started to get into the who cares where it goes mindset now and pee standing back, hands free while using my phone.

Usually it will still hit the target for the majority of the piss but often ends up some other places too, someone will clean it anyway so who cares.

Yeah same, I kinda don't care where it goes usually, I almost always make a mess, not my place not my problem.

But I love when other dudes share that mentality !

• Like 2

My boyfriend is guilty of this I brushing my teeth in the sink next to the toilet while he peeing he has a 7” cock uncircumcised soft so his foreskin gets in the way he sprayed my feet/legs by accident when he was adjusting to his stream 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Kevin said:

Yeah same, I kinda don't care where it goes usually, I almost always make a mess, not my place not my problem.

But I love when other dudes share that mentality !

This is the mentality at my uni, since they get cleaned regularly and everyone is very busy no one thinks twice about the mess they make.

Most people keep talking to those around them and don't even look down to consider their aim so there's a lot of splashing and missing.

The urinals also often get blocked so people end up having to overflow them, or pee on the wall or drains anyway so a few misses don't matter.

• Hot 4
1 hour ago, CoastalBoy said:

This is the mentality at my uni, since they get cleaned regularly and everyone is very busy no one thinks twice about the mess they make.

Most people keep talking to those around them and don't even look down to consider their aim so there's a lot of splashing and missing.

The urinals also often get blocked so people end up having to overflow them, or pee on the wall or drains anyway so a few misses don't matter.

bet they had more fun pissing on the walls.  I always do

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, CoastalBoy said:

So cool ! Can you give us more details about the mess they make ?

I was unlucky enough to require circumcision at age 7, but even without a foreskin I have an unpredictable aim!  sometimes I go in a straight line but often it becomes a multiple spray, ideal for making a mess.  That's one reason I've always loved urinals - much better designed for men than toilet bowls!  It feels far more natural to point your cock outwards rather than forcing it point down towards the floor.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Pissboy97 said:

Sorry, definitely this video though. Fat guy at 9:30

https://thisvid.com/videos/d41de7ba25b2e3949db75e8e4bd80e91/

That's like how I piss of I have to use a stall, but door stays open

Main concern is getting cock out and pissing, no matter where it goes 

Surprised that he would walk forward at the end though, I also stand back to piss and I don't see the need to walk forward to finish

• Hot 2
8 hours ago, EssexSquirt said:

I was unlucky enough to require circumcision at age 7, but even without a foreskin I have an unpredictable aim!  sometimes I go in a straight line but often it becomes a multiple spray, ideal for making a mess.  That's one reason I've always loved urinals - much better designed for men than toilet bowls!  It feels far more natural to point your cock outwards rather than forcing it point down towards the floor.

I get what you mean, unfortunately I didn't get circumcised until last year but before then if I ever pissed in a toilet it would go everywhere, probably part of the reason I don't care anymore. Even urinals would be very messy if the weren't at the ideal angle, pissing outside was the only way I could guarantee I wouldn't make a mess.

Now it's often very accurate but as a result I no longer really aim, I tend to go hands free and if it's off at first it readjusts from the force of the piss. Although there are still times where it sprays like before, especially as you said if I try point down, so I just stand back at toilets and let the end of it go on the floor if need be because it's way less mess and I don't care 

• Hot 2
15 hours ago, Kevin said:

So cool ! Can you give us more details about the mess they make ?

Well as I said they sometimes have to choose between waiting or making a mess. So we often see people using the overflowing urinals to avoid waiting even though it means their piss just flows down the walls onto the floor. 

And then other will piss in the corner or in the drain as it is the same as using the overflowing urinals.

I get splashes on my legs and feet from the guys pissing next to me often as they are just whipping it out and pissing as quickly as possible.

Not to mention the friends who'll piss in the same urinal as each other when there's only one available and often times means that they both ends up very inaccurate as they try not to focus on each other's dicks

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, CoastalBoy said:

That's like how I piss of I have to use a stall, but door stays open

Main concern is getting cock out and pissing, no matter where it goes 

Surprised that he would walk forward at the end though, I also stand back to piss and I don't see the need to walk forward to finish

Do you flush or let your piss there ?

And yeah I don't understand why he walk forward in the end, most of the dudes just let the stream finish on the floor. Not your place not your problem lol.

So my bf has been telling me that guys purposely miss the toilet like sometimes when he pissing in bathroom in a stall he usually paying attention to his phone than his stream plus he’s uncircumcised so he has a heavy spray factor which sometimes he makes a mess in our bathroom on the toilet sides, the sink wall, and the wall behind the toilet 

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

So my bf has been telling me that guys purposely miss the toilet like sometimes when he pissing in bathroom in a stall he usually paying attention to his phone than his stream plus he’s uncircumcised so he has a heavy spray factor which sometimes he makes a mess in our bathroom on the toilet sides, the sink wall, and the wall behind the toilet 

As an uncut guy as well weirdly enough for me it's the opposite, if I retract my foreskin the stream gets a lot messier, since it's more pressurised while if I leave my foreskin as it is, I feel like it acts as a sort of funnel. Morphology differences then ig XD

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

As an uncut guy as well weirdly enough for me it's the opposite, if I retract my foreskin the stream gets a lot messier, since it's more pressurised while if I leave my foreskin as it is, I feel like it acts as a sort of funnel. Morphology differences then ig XD

Ya im not a expert in this field but sometimes he gives up shooting everything in the toilet.

Just now, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Ya im not a expert in this field but sometimes he gives up shooting everything in the toilet.

That happened to me a few times as well, though I hope he cleans his mess afterwards haha

3 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

That happened to me a few times as well, though I hope he cleans his mess afterwards haha

Theirs no need for that when you have no aim Abby in the house 

• Haha 3