Hey all, 21M here, and I just wanted to start this thread because tonight I’m gonna piss trash a Porsche 911 and want to know what needs to be soaked! Tell me what you wanna see done to the car 🙂

Just now, WetMart said:

Are you going to show pics or video when you piss 

I’ll take a video. I’ll probably just do a short one tonight but I plan on this being a series until the car is destroyed😈

• Like 1
3 hours ago, panelvanman said:

I've got a silly idea here. Walk around the car like a reviewer. talk about the cars features and such, then open the door and just piss all over the passenger seat and floor. then continue the review like that was normal.

In a Top Gear voice…!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, panelvanman said:

I've got a silly idea here. Walk around the car like a reviewer. talk about the cars features and such, then open the door and just piss all over the passenger seat and floor. then continue the review like that was normal.

"So as you can see here we have a Porsche 911 with a standard scat pack, double-black tinted windows and a leather interior." *Opens scissor doors and proceeds to let rip inside* "aaand as you can see the leather is indeed real snake leather handcrafted from sacred indian cow skin, definitely designed to provide both comfort and that racing feel."  (I know absolutely nothing about cars other than looks nice and goes vroom)

Into the grill, over the headlights, into outside air vents, into the gas tank, into the radiator or coolant tank, onto the windscreen from outside, over the door or fender, over engine while it’s running

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, panelvanman said:

Hey, your first vid is gone. Hopefully we see more soon.

Shows it’s still available on my account, give it another shot. Thisvid can be problematic