Conversations of the best kind

That's wonderful @Gotah! Sounds like you have a couple of great colleagues there. Only you will know when and how to move conversations along - it sounds like you're doing that really well! Thanks for sharing with us.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Sounds like you have a couple of great colleagues there. 

I sure have!

8 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Only you will know when and how to move conversations along - it sounds like you're doing that really well!

It's been going well so far, I guess the secret is to keep it all superficial and light hearted and only once or twice try to dig deeper into whatever they're telling you. It's a bit of a thin line to walk on but that's what makes it exciting

• Like 2

Aww Gotah I'm happy for you brother. I know we don't interact too often on the forum but i see your honesty about the various struggles you've posted and admire you greatly. To see you have such a positive interaction was so heartwarming lol. Please let us know if you get anymore! I'm invested in knowing where this story goes next lol.

• Hug 1
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Aww Gotah I'm happy for you brother. I know we don't interact too often on the forum but i see your honesty about the various struggles you've posted and admire you greatly. To see you have such a positive interaction was so heartwarming lol. Please let us know if you get anymore! I'm invested in knowing where this story goes next lol.

Aww that's very nice of you to say! Thanks

I will galdly keep you all updated on this

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This is awesome and reminds me of certain conversations with the exact same sometimes innocent seeming 'girl next door' type of girls when i least expected it. Though most of the times i wasn't as good or didn't try enough to keep the conversation on that topic.

Now you had the initial ice breaker so that you'd be able to make some remarks IF there is any fitting situation.

I hope this keeps going your way!

• Thanks 1

@Gotah, thanks for sharing the experience with us. It sounds like you handled the situation very well. It can be a tricky balance to get right in the moment. Keeping the conversation going, not saying too much and playing it cool is hard, especially when it’s so exciting to hear about the other persons pee experiences. 
Please keep us updated on any future developments. Even if nothing further happens, you now have a new set of your colleagues experiences to keep in mind and recall while getting off.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

I am still debating on whether I should tell one of my best friends that I've known for a year and a half now. Three of my other friends know and don't judge me for it, though they do make some jokes about it lol.