18 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

One thing I always like doing.  I meet guys, we go over there place and we get to fucking.  And when I leave I always leave my calling card, lol.  Either on his walls, floor, the bed, sometimes I walk around and just fucking spray shit down.   Some of em find it real hot, others not so much.  I love to doing it bro, like leaving one more mark on ya.  Sometimes after I done it, some get so turned on we end up fucking again.  Sometimes I do it before, sometimes after.  Anyone else do this?  

Sounds amazing man,  Anyone ever throw a fit or get mad at you?  I wouldn't mind it, that's for sure.

8 hours ago, Phyche said:

If they're more masculine, I'll go to a wall and piss there. Not aiming directly at the wall just near it enough, pretty much parallel to the wall so it's still in full view for the to see.

If they're more feminine, I'll get up and piss on the floor next to their bed with my piss stream still in full view for them to watch. If we're on their couch,  I won't even bother getting up. I'll just whip it out and piss on the floor from where I'm sitting

Oooh I'm so interested in what makes the presentation of your hookup (masc/femme) matter? I agree there's definitely a gendered difference in how I see a femme pissing vs a masc person, whatever their gender. So it makes sense to have a preference for how you piss around them!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Phyche said:

I love doing this. 

I'll tell them to be prepared for me to piss somewhere while I'm over cause I never use toilets just to piss. Most guys tell me it's alright if I just piss in the sink, although I've never listened to that.

If they're more masculine, I'll go to a wall and piss there. Not aiming directly at the wall just near it enough, pretty much parallel to the wall so it's still in full view for the to see.

If they're more feminine, I'll get up and piss on the floor next to their bed with my piss stream still in full view for them to watch. If we're on their couch,  I won't even bother getting up. I'll just whip it out and piss on the floor from where I'm sitting.

Yea, some dudes do get mad about it but hey, I did warn em about it.

As for the guy's that are into it, I've convinced a few guys to do the same the rest of the time I was there. 

THats fucking the way to do it bro!  Hell yeah

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, toseepee said:

Oooh I'm so interested in what makes the presentation of your hookup (masc/femme) matter?

In my experience, feminine guys tend to have a softer reaction where as masculine guys are more likely to give a negative reaction.

Plus, I send that first warning text saying "don't be suprised if I piss on a wall or something while we cuddle, lol". Generally tells me how they'd react to seeing it. 

Then while fucking I can further hypothesize their possible reactions.

Best possible reaction, they don't mind or even do the same.

Worst possible reaction, I get kicked out mid piss and don't get a second date.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
44 minutes ago, Phyche said:

In my experience, feminine guys tend to have a softer reaction where as masculine guys are more likely to give a negative reaction.

Plus, I send that first warning text saying "don't be suprised if I piss on a wall or something while we cuddle, lol". Generally tells me how they'd react to seeing it. 

I mean I'm a pretty femme guy and If a guy I hooked up with pissed on my wall while we were chatting or while goin at it, or on the floor while cuddling after sex, I'd probably be in love lmao.

My current parter does like when I aim their dick at something tho :3

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Phyche said:

Lol yeah I got my ass kicked out too bro.  Don't happen as much as you might think.  Usually it's say nothing.  And yeah I actually got a few to piss on there stuff too.  Guess I know how to pick em

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 4/14/2024 at 5:57 PM, Kamika said:

I’m a female and I have gotten away with this by them thinking i was squirting super hard, which I was usually but there was one time I was being fingered in a guy’s living room and I released like 5 steams of piss on the couch where his family lounges 😭

If you need to let it out in the moment, let it out!

• Cheeky 1