People accidentally see you naked and other embarrassing moments, has this ever happened to you, how did you react?

3 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Let's say my boobs wouldn't cause much of a stir, they're almost non-existent 😅

Ruth here.

When were on the boat going out , and hitting the waves my boobs bounce , but I'm not that big . A 34 C but I'm a small bodied person .

Now being naked on this beautiful yacht give me a feeling of complete freedom . You can feel the ocean spray and wind on your body and face  .It's magical o me .

Never be ashamed of what you have , I'm sure you are very lovely 🌹 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

I have a pretty strange fetish, i get excited when something happens that embarrasses me

I wonder how many people have got that kind of kink 🤔

12 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

I wanted to write, i've never seen one in real life, my English isn't the best 😅

Seriously, it'll happen when it happens, I lost my virginity at 18 which was very late for the standards of my home town. As soon as I moved away to uni it happened in like two weeks, sometimes it's just a change of scenery/social circle

I have been on a naturist beach in Croatia this summer and the first time I was very embarassed, but it lasted more or less 10 seconds. After that, the embarassment left place to the pleasantness of the sensatino given by the wind hitting the whole body without any cloth. I assure you that it is very likable. The erections... happen, I think I got one about three or four times, but it is sufficient to totally ignore them and everybody will consider them as completely normal.

P.S. I'm also from Italy!

20 minutes ago, MrLasagna said:

I have been on a naturist beach in Croatia this summer and the first time I was very embarassed, but it lasted more or less 10 seconds. After that, the embarassment left place to the pleasantness of the sensatino given by the wind hitting the whole body without any cloth. I assure you that it is very likable. The erections... happen, I think I got one about three or four times, but it is sufficient to totally ignore them and everybody will consider them as completely normal.

P.S. I'm also from Italy!

it's nice to see that there are Italians too, i thought there weren't any who were lovers of these topics 😄

@Mary Moon ... your boobs are beautiful (even though I've never seen them).  Don't buy into the media hype and remember that you're beautiful just the way you are.

Going back to the original topic, I remember a beach trip from long ago.  It was a special night and we were pretty much out of our heads.  In brief, I pulled and we went off into the dunes.  The next morning, my friends came looking for me and I walked down to the group with my "date", both of us stark naked.  I hardly even noticed I was nude so I must not have been sober yet.  Luckily, my friends all looked at her, not me ... she was much easier to look at.

• Like 1