I'm Aliyah

1 hour ago, Aliyah said:

hi, been into pee for a long time, just wanted to find some people with the same fetish, nice to meet all of you !!

@Aliyah Hey Aliyah a huge welcome here! So what do you like about peeing? Do you like peeing outside? Pissing with other people? Do you like to watch and hear other people pee? And do you also like people watching and hearing you pee? Do you also like golden showers? And do you think that girls hissing and gushing pee sounds are very hot? Or at least a little interesting? I like all of these things and of course I think that girls hissing and gushing pee sounds are very hot. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Hightower said:

Hey! Well if you wanted to find people with a pee fetish here is probably a good place to start 😂 

lol yeah, it’s pretty active here so that’s a great start 😂

5 hours ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

@Aliyah Hey Aliyah a huge welcome here! So what do you like about peeing? Do you like peeing outside? Pissing with other people? Do you like to watch and hear other people pee? And do you also like people watching and hearing you pee? Do you also like golden showers? And do you think that girls hissing and gushing pee sounds are very hot? Or at least a little interesting? I like all of these things and of course I think that girls hissing and gushing pee sounds are very hot. 

Oh I love all those things, I really like wetting and golden showers, I also really like pissing inside a pussy but it’s hard to do lol but videos of it look really hot to me, i also over scissoring while peeing, honestly anything watersports turns me on !!

• Hot 3
1 hour ago, Watchyoupee said:

Being a nurse, do you have any pee experiences to share? Having to pee really bad at work but not having time? 
welcome to the site 

I do actually!! luckily at my place of work, we have extra clothing because I did have to use the restroom really bad and I was dealing with a problem so I couldn’t go use it and I went into a private area and wet myself, I had something to cover it and I went to change but I loved wetting it so I wasn’t mad!!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
7 minutes ago, Aliyah said:

Oh I love all those things, I really like wetting and golden showers, I also really like pissing inside a pussy but it’s hard to do lol but videos of it look really hot to me, i also over scissoring while peeing, honestly anything watersports turns me on !!

I've always wanted to piss inside a pussy, bit anatomically easier for me though!

• Love 1
Just now, Hightower said:

I've always wanted to piss inside a pussy, bit anatomically easier for me though!

oh really? pee kinksters tell me it’s hard to do it but if you find it easy, maybe we should try it (; 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Welcome to the site, hope you like what you find.

I moved this into the correct thread and took the liberty of adding a title.

thank you, im a little dumb so i appreciate you helping me  😭

Just now, Watchyoupee said:

Too bad you weren’t on peefans at the time, you could have shared your story and a pic of your wet scrub bottoms. 

sadly i wasn’t, I definitely would’ve shared it with all of you !! they were navy blue scrubs

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, Aliyah said:

@Aliyah Oh nice! So you like the hissing and gushing pee sounds that girls often make when they pee right? Girls pee sounds are so sexy and hot aren't they? 

58 minutes ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

@Aliyah Oh nice! So you like the hissing and gushing pee sounds that girls often make when they pee right? Girls pee sounds are so sexy and hot aren't they? 

yes, they are, I dont know why it is but I love hearing it and seeing the gushing 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

@Aliyah welcome aboard!  Where have you wet yourself mostly?  Do you wnat to try doing it anywhere at your place or outdoors?

mostly in my home, or if I can at my job, I do wanna try doing it like in nature if that makes sense or out with my future partner!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Aliyah said:

mostly in my home, or if I can at my job, I do wanna try doing it like in nature if that makes sense or out with my future partner!

Do you mostly enjoy the pissing by yourself?

Edited by Jar351
5 minutes ago, Aliyah said:

no and yes, I love pissing with another female 

Hopefully you can have more of those experiences.  What's your favorite kind to do with another female?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Jar351 said:

Hopefully you can have more of those experiences.  What's your favorite kind to do with another female?

scissoring really so far, I just find women way more attractive to me when it comes to piss play, so any position with her is sexy to me

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Welcome to this wonderful sight. This is a very welcoming community. I have been into peeing where I'm not supposed to most of my life. I live in Utah. I especially love peeing in swimming pools, on hotel floors, in my room, and on public restroom floors. Peeing where I know I'm not supposed to be peeing makes me really horny and gives me a rush. I've always wanted pee pee in pussies. 

• 3 weeks later...