And of course huge congratulations from me too - and best wishes to you and your mom.

As those babies grow and press more on your bladders, are we going to be reading any real experience accounts of emergency peeing in interesting places?   I'd like to think it may be a suitable excuse.  Needs must and all that.

This is incredible news.. congratulations to you and also to your mum. 

How far apart are your pregnancies? 

What an amazing experience to go through and I, like many others on here can’t wait to hear more about your pregnancies and your adventures x

On 4/4/2024 at 1:51 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

As those babies grow and press more on your bladders, are we going to be reading any real experience accounts of emergency peeing in interesting places? 

Expect some updates soon 💛

• Love 3

Hope it wasn't too bad an "oopsie", in other words that you were at least semi-prepared that this might happen and have support. Hugs to you!

Just one question for now, I hope it's not too intrusive. So you have mentioned to us that you have a quite unusual variation of anatomy that requires peeing in a somewhat unusual posture. I was just wondering if this at all affects your ability to give birth. I'm well aware that the urethra opens some distance from the birth canal even in typical women, and if I recall for you it's even farther forward, which might mean that any differences are well away from where they could interfere with delivery, but I was just wondering.

On 4/9/2024 at 12:47 AM, Carb0nBased said:

Hope it wasn't too bad an "oopsie", in other words that you were at least semi-prepared that this might happen and have support. Hugs to you!

Just one question for now, I hope it's not too intrusive. So you have mentioned to us that you have a quite unusual variation of anatomy that requires peeing in a somewhat unusual posture. I was just wondering if this at all affects your ability to give birth. I'm well aware that the urethra opens some distance from the birth canal even in typical women, and if I recall for you it's even farther forward, which might mean that any differences are well away from where they could interfere with delivery, but I was just wondering.

No my urethra does not effect my birth giving duties since my vaginal canal is the same as any other females. It’s just my urethra allows me to pee more discreetly than most of my fellow girls. Hopefully I don’t pee while giving birth. 

1 hour ago, Kupar said:

All bets are off during childbirth (on the evidence of being present when both my kids were born!). And tbh, you'll probably not care what happens at that point. 

Im not worried about me im more concerned for the midwives and doctor since my urethra situation. I don’t want them getting wet 

• Like 1
  • Hug 2
31 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Im not worried about me im more concerned for the midwives and doctor since my urethra situation. I don’t want them getting wet 

Understood. I'm sure they've seen (and experienced) all sorts, and I'm sure you'll be fine x

• Agree 4
On 4/10/2024 at 11:07 AM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

My wife peed on the doctor during childbirth.  She was highly embarrassed but he told her not to worry.  I said he probably enjoyed it, but in reality it was probably just a hazard of the job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 4/19/2024 at 5:59 AM, FlyingthedreamUK said:

Hi @ABBYPEEGODDESS how’s yours and your mums pregnancies going? Hope you’re both not suffering from any morning sickness.

Have either of you started showing yet? Any changes in the number of times you pee? 

No more morning sickness thankfully, Their going excellent me and my mom are both extremely healthy.

My mom is she farther along than me so she been showing visible signs with a bump. I started peeing 4 to 5 times a day but still the same amount of pee. My arch has been unstable though. 

• Like 3
  • Hug 1