Risky pee down the aisle

9 hours ago, Kittykiss said:

to make it easier for me to hold, I did let out a tiny trickle of pee, barely 5 to 6 drops, down my legs, when I was waiting in the queue for the cashier. 

How many of us relate to this...?  I love the conscious thought of your doing that, although I bet it wasn't long before nature was calling urgently once more!

I havent had a time or place where I can say ive really enjoyed myself with bladder dump, however the few times ive tried to explore my kink myself, I found it weird to not be peeing in my bathroom, I think my body was kinda nervous or just not used to the idea even though its a huge kink for me. I want to try and get over the awkward times ive tried and just be more confident and in the moment with it. I have been pissed on before and I enjoy that the most!

13 minutes ago, aqua- said:

I havent had a time or place where I can say ive really enjoyed myself with bladder dump, however the few times ive tried to explore my kink myself, I found it weird to not be peeing in my bathroom, I think my body was kinda nervous or just not used to the idea even though its a huge kink for me. I want to try and get over the awkward times ive tried and just be more confident and in the moment with it. I have been pissed on before and I enjoy that the most!

I know that feeling too well from earlier. If you keep trying it will get easier over time. The most important thing is to have fun!

30 minutes ago, Justasailor said:

I know that feeling too well from earlier. If you keep trying it will get easier over time. The most important thing is to have fun!

how do you manage to get over the constant clean up and smell? I think thats holding me back somewhat from experimenting more  

39 minutes ago, aqua- said:

how do you manage to get over the constant clean up and smell? I think thats holding me back somewhat from experimenting more  

Honestly i just don't pee outside of the toilet in my home, i only do it outdoors in public and other naughty places. So i never have to clean up. And when you've just peed it doesn't smell bad yet. You can start with some easy places

Just now, Justasailor said:

Honestly i just don't pee outside of the toilet in my home, i only do it outdoors in public and other naughty places. So i never have to clean up. And when you've just peed it doesn't smell bad yet. You can start with some easy places

I always got really excited about the idea of just letting jt go while im on the couch and just not even worry about getting up, just staying still and letting everything out

On 3/30/2024 at 6:21 AM, Bacardi said:

I've always wanted to try this 😍

It's easier than you think ! The outfit you wear is the most important and always chose a random weekday and odd hours when the shops are mostly empty

• Thanks 1
On 3/30/2024 at 9:02 AM, longbastard said:

What was the floor? Carpet? Tile? A house goods store seems like such a satisfying place to piss. Were there no cameras?

Pretty sure there were cameras but I wasn't wearing blatantly anyway. It did make a puddle but from a distance it looked like I was busy searching for something

The floor was tile

• Hot 2
On 3/30/2024 at 3:10 PM, steamlover6 said:

How many of us relate to this...?  I love the conscious thought of your doing that, although I bet it wasn't long before nature was calling urgently once more!

The leaking in cashier line is such a struggle tho ! 

Oh I had tiny leeks throughout my bus ride and then had a nice gushy pee in an alley before heading home

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/30/2024 at 4:10 PM, aqua- said:

I want to try and get over the awkward times ive tried and just be more confident and in the moment with it.

Start with places which are public but also private like your garden and the backyard. Then try the parks. Then elsewhere. Itll be gradual but you'll also slowly develop the confidence that you need

• Like 1
  • gldenwetgoose changed the title to Risky pee down the aisle