For the women-hairy chest?

I'm naturally very hairy and recently shaved my chest and shoulders for a holiday, not totally shaved but it's quite short now.

I have to say I personally prefer it and will keep it trimmed, but do you ladies generally like shaved/trimmed or hairy?

You must have made this post for me. Cause I love my men hairy πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄ the more bigfoot like the better lmao.Β 

In all seriousness I've always been attracted to hairy men. I have no preference as to where. Arms, legs, back, arm pits, butt, pubes, ANYWHERE 😩😩😩

Give meΒ ALL the hairy men!

Edited by Bacardi
  • 3 weeks later...

I like this question. We often discuss women's hairstyles and trimming/shaving, but rarely men's.

I'm naturally a pretty hairy guy, but have trimmed from time to time in the past, depending on how much of me is going to be "on display" and in what context.Β 

For many years I was overweight, so I never took my shirt off in the pool. I wasn'tΒ significantlyΒ obese, but slightly heavier than "dad bod."Β 

But I've lost some weight and nowΒ I'm almost to the point where I'd consider going shirtless again. Perhaps by summertime I'll be there. If I do, I'll probably trim my shoulders, back, and chest hair.

• Love 1

I prefer narurally hairy. Perhaps trimming pubes down a bit to not get in the way of fun activities in that area (and by that I mean like at least a cm left, I still wanna see it and feel it, just not in my nose πŸ˜…), but chest is always better with hair. I love cuddling and pulling my hand through the hair. Also: A good beard is 🀀🀀🀀 Only time I ever do the "turn my head for a second look" is when someone with a beard walks by.Β 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 4/18/2024 at 8:38 AM, swekiss said:

I prefer narurally hairy. Perhaps trimming pubes down a bit to not get in the way of fun activities in that area (and by that I mean like at least a cm left, I still wanna see it and feel it, just not in my nose πŸ˜…), but chest is always better with hair. I love cuddling and pulling my hand through the hair. Also: A good beard is 🀀🀀🀀 Only time I ever do the "turn my head for a second look" is when someone with a beard walks by.Β 

I've had a beard since Christmas, I don't keep it very long though because on my chin especially it's really thick so just looks better shorter!

I really prefer it though, I look at old pics before I had the beard and I can't believe I didn't grow it before