Just now, James_erased said:

God yes, that's so hot! Pissing anywhere but an actual toilet is always my favourite way to go. I'm on holiday currently and how little I've used an actual toilet is just dreamy. Pissing on the washing pile? Fuck, that's naughty! So good, though. Whilst it's in the basket? I love your use of the word 'flooding' when it comes to a hotel room - absolutely the best use of the facilties! Where in the room are you most tempted to piss, if any?

Everywhere I can get away with!! Top of the list, carpet, chairs! 
I piss on it while it’s in the basket, or I pile it up and soak it. 

• Hot 1
On 3/20/2024 at 12:41 AM, Bacardi said:

I peed juuuuuuuuuust a little bit in a hotel last year. We don't stay in hotels often so i had my chance and I took it. 

Screenshot_20240319_193558_Telegram.thumb.jpg.9dd052458cfe6f580f7579413385189a.jpg

It's really hard to see, but I squatted and peed just a few streaks on the carpeted part of that wall. I had a few things working in my favor too: it was a cheap hotel room with a lot of problems and the carpet was dark. Got away with it too! Neither the hotel nor my family noticed!

That’s so hot 🔥 I stay a lot in fancy hotels, 7-8 nights a month in five star hotels all over the world. I’d love to invite you to pee in the bed of a real fancy hotel. No one will ever ask any questions. You could pee in the bed as many times as you like 😋 I’ve peed in beds and on carpets and never had any questions asked about wet and yellow spots 😂 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I travel frequently for business and as soon as I get into a hotel room after a day at work and a long drive I'll strip off, normally desperate, drop my cock on the edge of the sink or stand In front of the bath and just let go everywhere. I'll have been looking forward to this all day so I'm normally pissing for ages and fairly hard too.

Best part of staying away.

Agree. It’s super fun. I love it. Peeing on the carpet, behind curtains, the closet… and no worries about cleaning or the lasting scent 😇. Always go for two queen beds in the room. Be sneaky and make the bed you play in look unused before you leave. Avoids attention and additional work for the poor maid. The good hotels usually have decent quality mattresses that easily absorb the aftermath of some joyful piss play.

On 6/7/2024 at 11:03 PM, pisstrash said:

I absolutely love trashing hotel rooms. I used to have a fwb, and we would meet at various hotels with the intention to trash them. We would piss absolutely everywhere. Especially in the appliances, like the fridge microwave and coffee maker. We one time filled the back of the coffee with piss and brewed it, we let the hot piss just squirt out all over the table. We would joke around about how many people have slept in beds we drenched with piss.

Pissing on appliances is extremely hot. Wish there were more videos with that specifically. 

On 6/9/2024 at 5:29 PM, just_a_pee_fan said:

Pissing on appliances is extremely hot. Wish there were more videos with that specifically. 

I agree. It's super hot. I have a few vids of myself doing it. My friend was not into being recorded.

• Hot 3