Peeing between couch cushions

One of my favorite discreet pee places has been between couch cushions, have done it before in small amounts with my own couch. Gets soaked up by the couch and the carpet underneath. Has anyone else done this, or possibly do this regularly?

• Hot 1
On 3/14/2024 at 7:36 PM, Paulypeeps said:

I have done it in a couple of pubs where the upholstery would have shown a wet patch, it was easy to be discreet and just sit over the gap between the cushions and pee there.

Once I was at my friends. She was a silly girl and went upstairs to use the toilet, so I decided to pee too - but between the cushions on her white sofa. She should have saved going upstairs and peed like me!

It's very great and it sounds very hot!

I hope you release a lot into this crack and soaked these cushions perfectly.

And one day, at some moment, she must have smelled this great smell from the couch, and she must have found these yellow stains on the white cushions someday, especially if your piss was quite yellow.

Did you ever have the idea at that moment to release all your piss on whole this white couch and thereby increase the damage, or did you immediately have only one idea - to to do it secretly and piss between the cushions, which you excatly did in the end?

Edited by Oleg777
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kittykiss said:

I did this in a hotel lobby quite recently actually. We were asked to wait while they were getting the rooms nice and clean for us. I wasnt desperate but the seat cushions were black and so I thought of emptying myself there. 

I was wearing a short skirt anyway, so I wiggled onto the seat till I was seated perfectly between the two cushions. I started by releasing spurts and then couple seconds long bigger spurts. Seeing that no one was looking, I slowly started peeing steadily into the crack until I was done. 

omg I love this so much!! Did you just go through your underwear? I want to try something like this so bad but I'm not really somebody who wears skirts so I'm not sure how I would go about trying it

• Like 2