Any drains in or near your house you pee down?

Obviously there are drains in sinks, and showers, those count. Basement floor drains, bath tubs, sewage drains outside, etc. I wanna hear where you pee! 

I love a good basement floor drain that I can pee in and around. I also love peeing in this storm drain out back near my house. The sink is good too. I always piss in the shower. 

Sink is my most common pee place. It is just so convenient, more so than the toilet, so most times at home I go there when nobody is looking. I have a friend who does it too, because they are so tall and peeing in their sink is much easier. Will also go in the shower sometimes if I want to spray it out far onto the wall.

Sometimes will pee onto my bathroom floor drain as well, sometimes it will pool around the drain and not all go down though, just from being an old house. When I first did it I used to wash it down with water but then I got lazy a few times and just peed and used the floor mat to clean up excess pee.

The laundry has a floor drain, but it's not a normal one. Instead of it being connected to any sewage it is just a hole out to underneath the house. I have peed down it only once while sitting on the floor in there.

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I pee in the shower all the time. There is a drain in the utility closet but U have never peed in there. All the other drains that I know of are to exposed in my apartment complex.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I pee on my garage floor drain often. Last night after a few beers my wife asked me to take the trash out. While taking it out I had to piss. I brought the bag into the garage, unzipped, flooded the drain with a huge piss that lasted close to a minute then I zipped up and went inside. I was expecting my wife to ask what took so long in the garage but she was too busy reading her book.

I don’t have a basement or any floor drains - If I did, I would definitely use them.

I do have a drain on my patio which takes the waste from the kitchen sink, dishwasher and washing machine as well as the outside tap.   I pee in that drain sometimes if I am outside, although often 

I don’t bother with the drain and just pee on the patio or the ground.

Inside, I pee regularly in sinks, the shower, bath, dishwasher and washing machine, all of which connect to the drains.

• Like 1
  • Love 1