Because I am infatuated with men naughty pissing and marking, I'm thinking about getting a STP (Stand To Pee) device to play with and do the same. I want to be working at my desk, then when I have to pee, I can just pull it out and pee. They're not cheap, so i hope i get the right one. 💦

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
4 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

Because I am infatuated with men naughty pissing and marking, I'm thinking about getting a STP (Stand To Pee) device to play with and do the same. I want to be working at my desk, then when I have to pee, I can just pull it out and pee. They're not cheap, so i hope i get the right one. 💦

Sounds like a plan, but I am not sure they would work well (getting a good seal) from a sitting position.  - Maybe get the opinions of other FTM members on this site.

You may actually be able to pee better from a seated position without the STP.  I am thinking just scooting the front edge of the seat and pulling your crotch aside would work nearly as well as me seated with my cock out.

Now, standing pees directing into containers, a STP would work awesome.

I only once tried a STP and hated it cause there is no feel to it. I much prefer parting my labia with a hand or two, getting a good position (which is probably depending on your build and position/angle of peehole) and aiming my stream. It feels much more intuitive to touch myself while peeing, otherwise I mind as well pee in a container and pour it out somewhere. But with that being said. I love naughty peeing and anyway you can get that satisfaction I recomend it, so go you (literally) 😁💦

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

I mean the reusable ones should quickly be worth it, amazon does have some quite cheap ones (like 10 bucks).

I hope it opens new possibilities for you 😉

• Like 1
On 3/6/2024 at 11:53 AM, PeeGurl74 said:

For me the STP didn’t work as good as I expected it to. I made less unnecessary messes with just spreading my lips and aiming my stream but of course with the toilet seat up pissing loudly and powerfully against the water in the bowl for everyone to hear. 

The only thing I HATED it was having to wipe still because shaking my pussy off wasn’t getting it. I was like 11/12 pissing standing up while majority of my classmates pissed sitting down.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I bought a couple of different STP devices and the SheWee is my personal favorite. I have very small (hardly existent, lol) inner labia though so I can imagine that the relatively small funnel is maybe not that practical for everyone.  I can use it to pee standing up pretty good (although I much prefer to stand and pee without any device) but I really don’t think I could use it while sitting down. Maybe if I sit on the far end of the chair but my guess is that it would get quite messy :’) 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 7:04 PM, swekiss said:

It feels much more intuitive to touch myself while peeing

And that sounds much more naughty, especially in public places. But I feel the same way, no better way to aim.