Porta Potty long piss

Very nice, I tried a few new walks with the dog last week, around different parks and woodland walks, and definitely places with no toilets. You never know what you might come across but unfortunately it was fairly quiet. I’m hoping one day to come across someone having a naughty outdoor pee 😉

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Yes I know, I don’t know what happened to it and I sadly don’t have the recording anymore. 😞 

Ooh that’s ok, perhaps you will do another recording sometime, love to hear it.

@Sarah_Hiker31 That is really sexy. Love the sound of women pissing. Did you pee on the seat or the floor as well? I love to pee at festivals and concerts. Peeing at urinals turns me on as well. I’ve seen guys being really hard at urinals so obviously it’s not just me.. 😀

3 minutes ago, Moore007 said:

@Sarah_Hiker31 That is really sexy. Love the sound of women pissing. Did you pee on the seat or the floor as well? I love to pee at festivals and concerts. Peeing at urinals turns me on as well. I’ve seen guys being really hard at urinals so obviously it’s not just me.. 😀

Mostly all of it was in the toilet, small drops probably fell on the seat.

3 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Mostly all of it was in the toilet, small drops probably fell on the seat.

That’s so hot. I get really hard when I see piss from a woman 😋😀 Hiking is also awesome for pissing outdoor. Do you have any favorite places to pee at or do you like pissing on certain objects when you pee outdoor? 

11 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

I always go hiking and usually piss outside at least once per hike. My most common spots are at the base of trees but sometimes I like to empty my bladder on small plants.

Do you prefer to face the tree and spray the trunk or face away from the tree and water the small plants around it?

22 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Do you prefer to face the tree and spray the trunk or face away from the tree and water the small plants around it?

I do both but I prefer to face the trunk and water the bottom of it. When I face away i sometimes rest my back on the trunk.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

I always go hiking and usually piss outside at least once per hike. My most common spots are at the base of trees but sometimes I like to empty my bladder on small plants.That’s awesome 😀 I pee on trees as well when I’m out hiking, also on rocks and plants and tissues if I find some. I’ve been out hiking with female friends that some times squatted over plants or bushes. I love to go to the same spot afterwards when the plant is all wet. So hot.

13 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Yes I know, I don’t know what happened to it and I sadly don’t have the recording anymore. 😞 

That’s a shame. Hope you can record some more audio to share another time.