Men and women pissing outside

I think it's much more common to see men rather than women piss outside. That suggests that women only do it when they are really desperate whereas men do it because they can? What do others think? Personally I have to be pretty desperate to be  really public..downside is that means it's going to be a big long piss!! 😂

I think that girls are more shy in that matter. For us, men, it,s ok if someone notice us peeing, except for pee in non appropriate place. Girls don't like when a stranger see their private parts. So they hide. As a result for a girl it's quite a problem to find a place to pee where nobody can see her. For men it's much much easier. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, notna98 said:

I think that girls are more shy in that matter. For us, men, it,s ok if someone notice us peeing, except for pee in non appropriate place. Girls don't like when a stranger see their private parts. So they hide. As a result for a girl it's quite a problem to find a place to pee where nobody can see her. For men it's much much easier. 

Yeah I guess women have to reveal a lot more?

• 2 weeks later...

Years ago I thought I would be in luck when the Tour De France came through Essex and I chose an isolated spot with zero facilities around. The blokes all pissed a metre from the road. The women were struggling through stinging nettles brambles bushes and God knows what else to be hidden 10 metres further back. They must get stung and scratched to pieces just for the privacy. 

• Haha 3

Was in a layby yesterday having a coffe when a lorry pulled up right in front of me, got out of the cab and went to the passenger side got his willy out and started weeing. Had a full view of him and obviously liked being watched. He gave his willy a long shake when he had finished. My willy was slightly hard watching him. 

• Hot 2
7 minutes ago, Zxman said:

Was in a layby yesterday having a coffe when a lorry pulled up right in front of me, got out of the cab and went to the passenger side got his willy out and started weeing. Had a full view of him and obviously liked being watched. He gave his willy a long shake when he had finished. My willy was slightly hard watching him. 

Hehe think mine would have been as well 😄

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/27/2024 at 8:57 AM, Zxman said:

As a Lorry driver myself (although female) we don't have time to be fussy about having a wee, you get to a point where you don't care ! 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1