Pee questions answered!

5 minutes ago, drinkpee said:

you usually from the crouching position is your flow down or beats in front of the sister exciting or is it quiet? what do you think of such pissing as in this impressive flow video

https://thisvid.com/videos/night-pop-a-squat/

From squatting, my stream goes a little in front of me. In this video, because of her high squat it is going down but if she were low squatting I assume it would go forward.

I've led group dayhikes and have often found women showing up in clothing very difficult to pull down, out of the way or remove.

When you plan to be outdoors for some time, do you pay extra attention to what you wear?

1 minute ago, glad1 said:

I've led group dayhikes and have often found women showing up in clothing very difficult to pull down, out of the way or remove.

When you plan to be outdoors for some time, do you pay extra attention to what you wear?

Normally I wear either leggings or workout shorts.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
19 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

My favorite position to pee is squatting!

(I saw your post about squat toilets, but since I am a guy and have a question, I thought this would be a better thread.)

What posture do you get your best (ie. most satisfying) flow? When standing, sitting, or squatting?

You also mentioned both that you like squat toilets and you have a forward stream.  Does it goes easily into the squat toilet or do you have to tilt your hips to keep in landing in the squat toilet?

8 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

(I saw your post about squat toilets, but since I am a guy and have a question, I thought this would be a better thread.)

What posture do you get your best (ie. most satisfying) flow? When standing, sitting, or squatting?

You also mentioned both that you like squat toilets and you have a forward stream.  Does it goes easily into the squat toilet or do you have to tilt your hips to keep in landing in the squat toilet?

I get my most satisfying flow while squatting. Usually when using a squat toilet I don’t have to make any further position adjustments. Just squat and pee.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

@Sarah_Hiker31 Firstly, I'll have to thank you for your generosity to answer all of our questions so open hearted. 

I unfortunately don't know your background, so are you just into pissing for yourself or are you also into pissing with or even on a partner?

Tell me what's your biggest dream about pissing?

Oh and also, if you should've any questions about male pissing, do not hesitate to question me. I'll try my best to answer.

@Sarah_Hiker31 how do you feel about peeing on hard surfaces outside (like parking lots, sidewalks etc.)?  In more urban or suburban areas to you bother to find a bathroom or just squat in a convenient place? 

I read in your picnic post that you went with your sister. Have you always peed outside with your sister?

Also, I tried to DM you regarding the picnic post and something you may find interesting but I think your DMs are blocked. DM me if you are interested. Thanks!

13 hours ago, Overlord said:

@Sarah_Hiker31 Firstly, I'll have to thank you for your generosity to answer all of our questions so open hearted. 

I unfortunately don't know your background, so are you just into pissing for yourself or are you also into pissing with or even on a partner?

Tell me what's your biggest dream about pissing?

Oh and also, if you should've any questions about male pissing, do not hesitate to question me. I'll try my best to answer.

Well normally I’m just pissing by myself. I’m not sure I have a biggest dream persay, I just like to have fun pissing 😆 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, Havelock said:

@Sarah_Hiker31 how do you feel about peeing on hard surfaces outside (like parking lots, sidewalks etc.)?  In more urban or suburban areas to you bother to find a bathroom or just squat in a convenient place? 

I read in your picnic post that you went with your sister. Have you always peed outside with your sister?

Also, I tried to DM you regarding the picnic post and something you may find interesting but I think your DMs are blocked. DM me if you are interested. Thanks!

I’ve pissed on sidewalks and parking lots. I notice that it’s way louder on hard surfaces and has more splash back. Well I’m suburban areas, if there’s bathrooms readily available then I’d probably just go there but if I really can’t find and then I’d find a spot to squat. I’ve peed outside with my sister for a while now.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Yes, during high school I’d always go to convenience stores with my friends and afterwards if I needed to use the bathroom I’d go to this parking lot near us and piss in the stairwell. The convenience store bathrooms were always super dirty.

Thank you for your answers. Have you ever pissed there in the stairwell together with your girlfriends? I mean you piss and your friend together? And another question. Have you tried to piss standing right on the wall, like a man? 

5 hours ago, notna98 said:

Thank you for your answers. Have you ever pissed there in the stairwell together with your girlfriends? I mean you piss and your friend together? And another question. Have you tried to piss standing right on the wall, like a man? 

Yea, me and my friends have kissed there together numerous times. No, I haven’t tried peeing against the wall like a man but I definitely would like to try.

• Hot 2
1 hour ago, Apple78 said:

What is the most desperate you have been to pee whilst hiking and where did you end up peeing?

I’ve been desperate to the point where I was doing the pee dance constantly 😆. I ended up peeing behind a few bushes on the side of the trail.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

I’ve been desperate to the point where I was doing the pee dance constantly 😆. I ended up peeing behind a few bushes on the side of the trail.

Sarah Hiker, do you manage to keep your pantie dry in these circumstances, or do you uncontrollably spurt some piss into your pantie before you get to release it all? I would love to know how you manage your desperation in these circumstances......

12 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Yes, during high school I’d always go to convenience stores with my friends and afterwards if I needed to use the bathroom I’d go to this parking lot near us and piss in the stairwell. The convenience store bathrooms were always super dirty.

Have you peed in stairwells that aren't in parking garages? Like a hotel/school/building?

4 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

Sarah Hiker, do you manage to keep your pantie dry in these circumstances, or do you uncontrollably spurt some piss into your pantie before you get to release it all? I would love to know how you manage your desperation in these circumstances......

I’m these situations I usually never leak.