Pee questions answered!

2 minutes ago, shocker said:

Can yougive more detail pleaseeee?

Once, when I was hiking with a few of my friends I had to piss so I went off to the side of the trail. As I was pissing one of the guys in the group pulled up a few feet away from me and also started pissing. I’m pretty sure he did it on purpose ☺️ 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 2
  • Hot 1
Just now, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Once, when I was hiking with a few of my friends I had to piss so I went off to the side of the trail. As I was pissing one of the guys in the group pulled up a few feet away from me and also started pissing. I’m pretty sure he did it on purpose ☺️ 

Sounds like a fun time

Hello Sarah_Hiker31,
Since you offered, I really have a lot of questions, I hope you don’t mind. Because I am totally blind and cannot view pictures and/or videos.
Based on previous responses, regarding shaking after peeing, would you please describe? Might you be bending your knees quickly to bounce your body up and down? What little I know based on the two females that I have touched, I don’t understand how/if you would use your fingers to shake off such as a male would?
Also, pictures were used to ask about Squatting to pee. Would you please describe in detail how you squat? Are you very low to the ground such as the back of your upper legs against the back of your lower legs? If you are squatting like this, don’t your feet get wet because they are going to be in the puddle? Might you be squatting low knees together and feet apart or is your pee stream going out in front of you forming the puddle in front of you? Do you keep your upper body up like when standing or do you lean forward against the front of your Thys?
I assume if someone were to bend their knees to lower their body into a sitting position or bend their knees some to push their hips back these would be referred to as high squats. Regarding the high squats, do women lean forward? If so how far do they lean?
Thank you in advance for answering these first few questions of mind.

• Like 3

Are you into watersports as well or just pissing outside/where you shouldn't?

I guess for me I've never been bothered by pissing outdoors because it's not really taboo for a man! It is fun sometimes though

14 hours ago, BlindListener said:

Hello Sarah_Hiker31,
Since you offered, I really have a lot of questions, I hope you don’t mind. Because I am totally blind and cannot view pictures and/or videos.
Based on previous responses, regarding shaking after peeing, would you please describe? Might you be bending your knees quickly to bounce your body up and down? What little I know based on the two females that I have touched, I don’t understand how/if you would use your fingers to shake off such as a male would?
Also, pictures were used to ask about Squatting to pee. Would you please describe in detail how you squat? Are you very low to the ground such as the back of your upper legs against the back of your lower legs? If you are squatting like this, don’t your feet get wet because they are going to be in the puddle? Might you be squatting low knees together and feet apart or is your pee stream going out in front of you forming the puddle in front of you? Do you keep your upper body up like when standing or do you lean forward against the front of your Thys?
I assume if someone were to bend their knees to lower their body into a sitting position or bend their knees some to push their hips back these would be referred to as high squats. Regarding the high squats, do women lean forward? If so how far do they lean?
Thank you in advance for answering these first few questions of mind.

Of course, I don’t mind answering any questions at all. Well, when I pee I usually squat fully down with the back of my legs touching my buttocks. I squat with my feet about hip width apart. As you said, my pee doesn’t usually land all over my feet since my stream tends to angle forward a bit, the pressure of my stream usually pushes the puddle that forms forward. When I’m done pissing and don’t have anything to wipe with I’ll usually just shake my behind back and forth to air dry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Hightower said:

Are you into watersports as well or just pissing outside/where you shouldn't?

I guess for me I've never been bothered by pissing outdoors because it's not really taboo for a man! It is fun sometimes though

What do you mean by water sports?