Does anyone like the way men touch themselves when they are desperate?

On 2/7/2024 at 9:32 PM, Emilaze said:

Many girls stare at men peeing ofc.

I take great comfort to know the girls get the same buzz as we guys do; we'll keep on doing it if only to give you girls the pleasure!

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 2/6/2024 at 12:33 PM, Kittykiss said:

At this one festival, I saw these 4 to 5 guys, grabbing onto their dicks for dear life through their trousers. One even had a very tiny wet spot, and was crouching every now and then. Poor them and but it was hot to watch ! 

The grabbing of their cock through their trousers is so hot even better when they put the hand in and squeeze their cock i love it so much not often you see in real life or in videos

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
1 hour ago, pisszzz said:

The grabbing of their cock through their trousers is so hot even better when they put the hand in and squeeze their cock i love it so much not often you see in real life or in videos

Well, that’s a prompt for any guys here 😉

On 2/6/2024 at 12:06 AM, Adidas105 said:

Had to put the bin out tonight and just pulled down my pj's took hold of my cock and had a piss into the road. Great sound and plenty of piss because I'd had a few beers watching telly. Shaking off was so good. 

Haha would love to have been one of your neighbours! 😄

On 2/10/2024 at 11:17 PM, pisszzz said:

Yeah its usually rare ! Most stand crossed legged with their hands in their pockets. When they grab onto it openly thats when you know that they are very very close to wetting themselves 

• Agree 3
16 minutes ago, Kittykiss said:

Yeah its usually rare ! Most stand crossed legged with their hands in their pockets. When they grab onto it openly thats when you know that they are very very close to wetting themselves 

Yes it’s the slipping the hand down the trousers that really does it

• Love 1

So wish I could have got this on video for you! Ten and a half hours holding... Sudden big wave of desperation caught me off guard, doubled over, holding myself with both hands trying to make it to the toilet.... Got to the toilet, started peeing before I could get trousers down so ended up having a genuine accident right infront of it 🙈

On 2/5/2024 at 1:45 PM, Likepeefun said:

I don’t usually hold my cock when peeing, just get it out and let it dangle, no hands. I try not to hold it when desperate either 1) it’s too obvious and 2) if I hold it when I let go it’s full release with no control!

Do you mostly piss outside? Aren't you worried about not aiming making a mess?

I mean I obviously think making a mess is no problem but..

1 hour ago, toseepee said:

Do you mostly piss outside? Aren't you worried about not aiming making a mess?

I mean I obviously think making a mess is no problem but..

Generally it goes in the right direction, it just seems to work 

On 2/5/2024 at 5:31 PM, Pete Guy said:

Great when the guys get to unleash their desperate gushers, but there is no cover for the girls. They'll just have to wait.

Skill issue, learn 2 squat. 

• Hot 1