Nearly caught being naughty by s/o

Close call and thanks for sharing. 

If you’re quick enough thinking in those scenarios (and I rarely am) you could say something like - don’t use that cubicle, I nearly did before but it looks like someone’s peed all over the seat.

As long as you don’t blush and give your secret away. 

I love this story 😂, that was some quick thinking. You mentioned not peeing on the seat since it was clean. Do you prefer naughty peeing when it's already somewhat dirty? Personally I prefer clean places. I pissed in the restroom and all over toilet paper at the theater a few days ago and it had just been cleaned which was such a naughty rush. Hopefully you get more chances for naughty peeing on your roadtrip. I'd love to hear more stories of what you get up to💙 thanks for sharing

• Like 1

@88mphArtist I actually prefer it clean, I guess it was just some dumb luck paired with not wanting to meet another guest in the door and have them possibly judging. 

The roadtrip was just for a day, so now I'm home and ready for a beer and then gonna jump his bone 😅

@longbastard and @gldenwetgoose The risk of that would be getting the reply: But you never switched bathrooms. It was just two doors visible from the counter.

• Like 1

Welcome and thanks for sharing. Nicely covered with some good quick thinking on your part. If he had seen the puddle you could have played it off by saying it was there when you first used the toilet.

Can see how it was exciting with him right there. Have fun and hope you share more experiences.

Thats a lovely story. I like how you try to sneak in your naughty peeing habits when you are out and about. Something so thrilling imagining you taking the chance and messing up the bathroom of this place without any other reason than for your own pleasure. Thats hot. Do you do this regularly?

You handled that situation reasonably well. Have you ever tried to tell him about this kink? This would have been a good chance to test the waters. Telling him that someone peed on the floor and you saw it too late. Maybe you could have seen something on his reaction. If you ever decide to test his feelings about this, this is the way i would approach it. Just tell him after you've been somewhere that some girl pissed all over the floor of the ladies room. "Could you imagine?!?" Something like this. I know its a difficult topic to bring up, quite scary actually because you can never guess the reaction. But think about how turned on you were after this. Now imagine that there is a chance that he would love that naughty behaviour of yours and it would turn him on the same way as it does you. Just food for thought.  

Thanks for sharing this awesome story!

• Like 1

@swekiss fair enough and i totally get where you are coming from. I would most likely never tell a partner aswell. The circumstances would have to be absolutely right, all signs on green and the stars aligned for me to go forward with it. 😅 Not that much of a deal to keep it secret when used to it. Only thing that would be a pity is when both partners are into this and no one ever comes forward thus missing out on so much fun but since your partner already showed signs of disliking it you are right with keeping this as a secret.

So its cool that you are able to value the relationship while still finding ways to enjoy this kink in some pretty naughty ways!

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1

A great experience @swekiss.   I agree with @gldenwetgoose that I never come up with the right words quickly enough in a pee related situation.  

However in hindsight I would suggest it would be an easy get out - you only needed to say "Be careful in there, someone has made a right mess.  I even had to wipe the seat before I could go."  That would totally deflect the blame away from you and alert him to what he was expecting to see.   Anyway, you got away with it and that's the main thing.

Really nice story @swekiss So happy for you that it worked out and you got another reward later at home. lol. Would definitely have been easier if your s/o had not seen you at the counter when you left the bathroom. But well managed 👌I hope you will mess up many more public places and share with us.

Actually your story reminds me of some fun I once had in a pretty busy train. There was already a line in front of the gender neutral toilet. Next in line was a woman who looked already pretty desperate. She didn’t dare to ask, so I went first. And I could not help, but had to be naughty. I don’t remember all the details, but I didn’t use the bowl for sure. 
When I left the loo I put on my most annoying face and said to the girl next in line how disgusting it was in there. Hihi. She just shook her head and locked the door. No clue, but I hope she followed my lead and just pissed on the floor. At least a couple people later some service employee locked that toilet completely for the rest of the ride.

• Love 1