BIG NEWS

52 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

Excellent news. Don't forget to keep reminding your mum that she now has free-reign to just pee anywhere she likes now - it is expected that pregnant women have very limited bladder capacity.

Yes she knows that my dad notified her she would be able to pee where she wanted around the house my dad would clean up the messes she makes. I will be by her side the whole time helping her with any needs she needs attending to.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Yes she knows that my dad notified her she would be able to pee where she wanted around the house my dad would clean up the messes she makes. I will be by her side the whole time helping her with any needs she needs attending to.

Only reasonable to help her feel at ease with peeing anywhere and everywhere by joining in yourself too.   (I know you're both at ease with that anyway).

No getting broody yourself though...

14 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Hello Pee family, 

I have big things in my life going on and I’m in way better headspace than I ever been. Because I found out my mom is pregnant im going to be an older sister❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My mom gave me full permission to document her pee pregnancy adventures so soon you guys will get some inside stories from my mom and of course I will join her and pee in some places.

Stay Tuned

ABBYPEEGODDESS💛💛💛💛💛💛

Awesome news!

20 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Hello Pee family, 

I have big things in my life going on and I’m in way better headspace than I ever been. Because I found out my mom is pregnant im going to be an older sister❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My mom gave me full permission to document her pee pregnancy adventures so soon you guys will get some inside stories from my mom and of course I will join her and pee in some places.

Stay Tuned

ABBYPEEGODDESS💛💛💛💛💛💛

Congrats @ABBYPEEGODDESS you will definitely be a great older sister.  I hope that you are already conniving different places she can go we can definately offer any suggestions if you want them.  Also hopefully you can pass on your adventous ways down to your younger sibling

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 1:18 AM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Hello Pee family, 

Stay Tuned

ABBYPEEGODDESS💛💛💛💛💛💛

Great news. 

Did you know that here in the UK it is perfectly legal for a pregnant woman to piss in a policeman's helmet?

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2