Hi everyone who remembers me. I decided to return to the forum after a long break. I hope you will be glad to see me.

During this time, changes occurred in my life, both sexual and casual. I changed my role in sexual games from dominant to submissive. But this makes me want to write even more!

Tell me, are there still people here who like to have their property destructed by another person?

The forum had restrictions on harming other people. I guess now that I'm being harmed and I don't mind, it won't be a problem.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
26 minutes ago, peeLIZZ said:

Hi everyone who remembers me. I decided to return to the forum after a long break. I hope you will be glad to see me.

During this time, changes occurred in my life, both sexual and casual. I changed my role in sexual games from dominant to submissive. But this makes me want to write even more!

Tell me, are there still people here who like to have their property destructed by another person?

The forum had restrictions on harming other people. I guess now that I'm being harmed and I don't mind, it won't be a problem.

Welcome back Lizz - it's great to hear that things are going well for you, we can't wish for anything more than for a person to be happy.

The forum has never had a problem with people being willingly submitted to being peed on, drinking, consenting to have their own property damaged - that sort of thing appeals to so many people and we'd love to hear more from your recent experiences.

(The restrictions on the forum were put in place around uninvolved, unwilling people - and causing them distress, damage, loss or illness.   Nothing like consenting to be submissive). 

• Thanks 1

Welcome back @peeLIZZ.  Congrats on your new gf I'm support excited for you especially since you share your fetishes.  While i'm not really a pee destruction person I hope you can enjoy spreading your gold around and keeping us in the loop on your adventures

• Love 1

When Sarah and I first started dating, she was surprised that I wanted her to act like a bitch.
We live together in my apartment and she began to wear my clothes more and more often. For example, she is cooking something and doesn’t want to get dirty.  She knows that she can wear any items from my wardrobe for this. This is so selfish and turns me on so much...

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, peeLIZZ said:

When Sarah and I first started dating, she was surprised that I wanted her to act like a bitch.
We live together in my apartment and she began to wear my clothes more and more often. For example, she is cooking something and doesn’t want to get dirty.  She knows that she can wear any items from my wardrobe for this. This is so selfish and turns me on so much...

Does she hides that she wets your clothes when hanging them back into wardrobe? So intimate and nauty....

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, A_AShes said:

Does she hides that she wets your clothes when hanging them back into wardrobe? So intimate and nauty....

No, she does all this in front of my eyes. She may put on my hoodie and get it dirty with berries and cream while making a cake. She loves to cook sweets. One day she was cooking in my sweatshirt and leggings while I worked in the living room.  She didn't want to be distracted and peed in my leggings. I had to pause to wipe the floor around her.

• Hot 4
4 minutes ago, peeLIZZ said:

No, she does all this in front of my eyes. She may put on my hoodie and get it dirty with berries and cream while making a cake. She loves to cook sweets. One day she was cooking in my sweatshirt and leggings while I worked in the living room.  She didn't want to be distracted and peed in my leggings. I had to pause to wipe the floor around her.

So sweet... cooking... arosal slowly. Perhaps she would enjoy you stripping her and wearing your freshly wet leggins? Wip a floor with some of your or her dry stuff and put on her with laughter and pronounced lovely care? She prompts for a sweet play

3 minutes ago, A_AShes said:

So sweet... cooking... arosal slowly. Perhaps she would enjoy you stripping her and wearing your freshly wet leggins? Wip a floor with some of your or her dry stuff and put on her with laughter and pronounced lovely care? She prompts for a sweet play

The fact is that I immediately went to clean the floor precisely because otherwise she could have wiped it with clothes from my closet. She's done this before. 

And I don’t really like putting on wet clothes. Besides, this was not a prelude to sex. It's more like our everyday behavior together.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, A_AShes said:

You might be surprised what might happen behind your back later...

Yes, I came home from work the other day and found my makeup and some clothes on the floor.  It turned out that Sarah was in a hurry to go on a date and threw things out of my bag to take it. Eyeshadow palette crashed on the floor and stained a blouse

• Hug 1
  • Hot 1
9 minutes ago, peeLIZZ said:

The fact is that I immediately went to clean the floor precisely because otherwise she could have wiped it with clothes from my closet. She's done this before. 

And I don’t really like putting on wet clothes. Besides, this was not a prelude to sex. It's more like our everyday behavior together.

I would love you revolt, she enjoyes teasing you to submission... just piss on her when she is rushing for a date, be... jealous, she is to lose a blouse...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, A_AShes said:

I would love you revolt, she enjoyes teasing you to submission... just piss on her when she is rushing for a date, be... jealous, she is to lose a blouse...

I like to submit, not rebel. Besides, if I ruin her date, I think we should expect something like a MacBook smashed against the wall or at least a crashed my 80 inch TV. She already smashed my PlayStation once, tearing out the wires and throwing it on the floor. I'm excited, but it's too expensive for me 🥵

• Love 1

Welcome back Lizz, I am very glad that you are back and very happy to see you on the forum again. I am very glad that you are here with us again. And I'm one of those people here who really like destroyed by another person, especially being destroyed by pee, I just adore it! I really like it if my property, my things would be destructed, for example, if a girl took a piss on it and destroyed it with her pee.

And it's so great that you were able to find a partner who is also into this fetish.
Your recent experience at the mall is very hot and exciting and would be great to hear about your other experiences that will be in the future or that have already happened in the past;)

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

This is all very interesting, and does sound a bit hot. Do you ever feel like they go too far though?

I have limits, but they are still significantly further than my actions. For example, destroy all my apartment or send my car to a landfill. It would turn me on, but the emotional pain would outweigh that.  Although in my fantasies I can easily imagine this

I like to treat my girlfriend like a goddess.  This is not a mistress-slave relationship like in BDSM.  She does not humiliate me with words, but she behaves as selfishly as possible. 

Edited by peeLIZZ
  • Hot 2
3 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

Just make sure not to ruin your own life over it, even if it does turn you on.

Everything is under complete control.  Both mine and Sarah's. We clearly discussed the limits so as not to return to them later

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I have not been so lucky as to be in such a situation, but I would imagine that it would be hotter for me if she did do those things deliberately in my view, like the changing room piss.

Do you also prefer one over the other?

And when she uses peeing to initiate sex, does she do something specific to make clear what her goal is?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, nenTyp said:

I have not been so lucky as to be in such a situation, but I would imagine that it would be hotter for me if she did do those things deliberately in my view, like the changing room piss.

Do you also prefer one over the other?

And when she uses peeing to initiate sex, does she do something specific to make clear what her goal is?

She does this intentionally, but as casually as possible. As for sex, she usually makes it clear that she wants it. Flirting look, foreplay...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, peeLIZZ said:

I'm excited, but it's too expensive for me 🥵

Peehaps she gets more intimate and warmer when she ruins everything and finds out peeing might have been better expression for warm love giving to you than this uncontrolled release off dominting discomfort and anger... Just "invest",and wait if she revalue wetting the desert she creates... 

Edited by A_AShes