Men frequently come to piss against my house

11 hours ago, Kevin said:

What do you think about these men ? Are they just doing what mens are supposed to do ? Would you do the same ? 🙂

As you said, men will be men and if there aren't enough public toilets, they will just make do of every corner they find suitable. If I have to go and nothing is available I guess I'd just do it as well xD

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, WateryMoose said:

As you said, men will be men and if there aren't enough public toilets, they will just make do of every corner they find suitable. If I have to go and nothing is available I guess I'd just do it as well xD

Yeah, you're right. Ngl I completely understand those dudes that piss on my house, I've never said anything when one do it in front of me. Men gotta pee wherever they want, no one can stop them.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
17 hours ago, Kevin said:

What do you think about these men ? Are they just doing what mens are supposed to do ? Would you do the same ? 🙂

Men really do piss wherever.  I mean yeah, me included but I have definitely seen some wild shit.  I live in an apartment building and I havent seen anybody piss on my door.  My car, however, one night I was heading to my car cause I wanted to grab some food and I saw this guy pissing on my car.  I didn't want to scare him off so I slowed down walking but he noticed me and that I was walking towards the car, and he zips up and walks away towards the street.  God, I loved seeing it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Bro whenever I'm pissin, any sort of thing to aim at, then I'm aiming for it.  Christmas party at my friends, at night time I walked outside in my boxers to hsi neighbors front door and pissed through their mail slot.  My neighbor sometimes leave their shoes outside theri door, I flood them bad boys.  Someone leaves their car window open, I'm aiming for the insides.  It's more fun that way bro.  That's probably why they done it like that.

Man I wish I was your neighbor ! Yeah I guess it was more fun for them to flood the front of my house with piss. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

Men really do piss wherever.  I mean yeah, me included but I have definitely seen some wild shit.  I live in an apartment building and I havent seen anybody piss on my door.  My car, however, one night I was heading to my car cause I wanted to grab some food and I saw this guy pissing on my car.  I didn't want to scare him off so I slowed down walking but he noticed me and that I was walking towards the car, and he zips up and walks away towards the street.  God, I loved seeing it.  

Shame, he should've kept going. Man I swear this vision was incredible, I was hiding behind the curtains and watching their piss beam ! So much piss man!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 1/7/2024 at 1:15 PM, Kevin said:

Literally would do the same 😂😂 Would aim at whatever hahaha

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2
On 1/9/2024 at 12:33 AM, Streetpisser44 said:

Tbh if I saw another guy pissing on my car I’d whip my dick out and threaten to piss on him lol

Just pictured you chasing a man with your dick out trying your best to aim at him lmfaoooo

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Mattew said:

If your stuff isnt in your house, then sorry to say but it's fair game 😌

Sure is, I wouldn't stop you. You'd piss on my front door ? If I had left my car unlocked of window down for you think it should be used as urinal ?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, Mattew said:

If your stuff isnt in your house, then sorry to say but it's fair game 😌

Fuck yeah it is.  My friends neighbor got a nice big package outside there apartment door, I definitely soaked that fucker 

• Hot 3
24 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

Fuck yeah it is.  My friends neighbor got a nice big package outside there apartment door, I definitely soaked that fucker 

Would you shamelessly use my door as a urinal ?

37 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

If I needed a piss, and saw u had bunch stuff outside ur door, I definitely would bro

That's so cool, respect ! You'd just stand and flood my stuff in piss, I bet other dudes would join.

• Hot 2
4 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Fuck you're so hot.  Weren't you afraid they'd suddenly come to the door and see you taking a piss on it?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

Fuck you're so hot.  Weren't you afraid they'd suddenly come to the door and see you taking a piss on it?

Not really.  Didn't really even think about it.  Don't always think these things through when I'm pissin.  I saw, thought it'd be funny to do, and I did it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
12 hours ago, Kevin said:

Would you shamelessly use my door as a urinal ?

On one of our night outs, my friends and I did use someone's door as a urinal and we all pissed well over a minute for sure since it was after we drank several pints of beer

• Hot 2
1 hour ago, Mattew said:

On one of our night outs, my friends and I did use someone's door as a urinal and we all pissed well over a minute for sure since it was after we drank several pints of beer

You're so cool! That's so hot! I would love it if you did it on my door. What would you do if the door was opened ? Would you come inside to find a better place to use as urinal ?