Men frequently come to piss against my house

1 minute ago, Notafetishpisser said:

I once was walking out of a bar halfway drunk when I was in college and I needed to piss so I walked up to blueish house and started taking a piss next to the side door of the house and the owner comes out see me and yells to his wife its just another stupid college kid taking a piss.

At least you didn't piss directly on the door lol ! Men frequently use my door as urinal.

2 minutes ago, peeman89 said:

Fuck yes I would 

Where do you think you'd relieve yourself? On the front door ? The wall ? My car ? Or my stuff that I Store in front of my car ?

Just now, Kevin said:

Where do you think you'd relieve yourself? On the front door ? The wall ? My car ? Or my stuff that I Store in front of my car ?

Everything of that..... definitely the front door I'll use your car 🚗 as well...do you ever leave a window down or it unlocked 🔓

4 minutes ago, peeman89 said:

Everything of that..... definitely the front door I'll use your car 🚗 as well...do you ever leave a window down or it unlocked 🔓

My window is often open, it lead right on my kitchen counter with food like bread and other things.

Just now, peeman89 said:

I'd just aim inside of the car 🚗 and soak the seats etc

Well it actually happened multiples times. Once a groupe of dudes lines up to use my car as urinal.

• Hot 1