Pee in school/college

In college there was a small classroom with a dozen wooden chairs around a table. The chairs had soft fabric on the seats, the fabric permanently attached (not cushions). In the late evening I would go there and pee on ONE of the chairs. I marked it so that I could pee only on that one chair... many times! I wondered who sat in it later. Eventually it had a noticeable smell.

In another classroom I peed several times into the chalk tray below the blackboard. And that was in a room I had a class in. Ah... college fun

• Like 3
On 1/6/2024 at 3:46 AM, notna98 said:

Hi all! Have you ever during your school years peed on the floor in school toilet? A kind of naughty pee on the floor there? When I was a schoolboy I rather often peed missing the toilet right on the floor. 

I used to pee on my shoes and the floor when a little boy in school.  I was always naughty.

• Like 1
On 6/10/2024 at 11:39 PM, longbastard said:

I love that you already enjoyed pissing in risky and disrespectful places in high school. I had a high school girlfriend who was occasionally equally fearless and disrespectful and it was amazing. Once an employee at the grocery store insulted her and her friend and they went in the store bathroom and pissed allover the room. She told me “Girls can pee all the way up to the ceiling!”

That was the only time I ever peed like that in high school. I was sure the woman heard the splattering as she walked in and saw the puddle after I left. I thought I would get in trouble but nothing happened.

• Hot 4

My high school was was almost empty in the late afternoon because few students still had classes. The toilets became an ideal pee playground especially during a class. Remaining puddles were not a big deal, because a lot of boys missed the toilet or urinal by accident or for fun. The pee smell and puddles of some liqiud on floor were quite common, so every time I was there alone I made them larger 😄 

• Cheeky 1