Pee in school/college

On 1/6/2024 at 3:46 AM, notna98 said:

Hi all! Have you ever during your school years peed on the floor in school toilet? A kind of naughty pee on the floor there? When I was a schoolboy I rather often peed missing the toilet right on the floor. 

I used to pee on my shoes and the floor when a little boy in school.  I was always naughty.

• Like 2

My high school was was almost empty in the late afternoon because few students still had classes. The toilets became an ideal pee playground especially during a class. Remaining puddles were not a big deal, because a lot of boys missed the toilet or urinal by accident or for fun. The pee smell and puddles of some liqiud on floor were quite common, so every time I was there alone I made them larger 😄 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
  • 5 weeks later...

while living in the dorms I pissed in a cup and wrote something silly on it.  left it in the shower.  don't recall what i wrote .  this was after we got lectured because girls were showering with boyfriends, other girls, etc so I felt emboldened to make my own statement so to speak.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

In secondary school (UK 11-15) I'd regularly pee on the floor in the cubicles.

The main toilet block at the school was separate from the classroom buildings, between two of them under a covered walkway. This was 1970's when a lot of outbuildings were basic concrete structures which were difficult to keep clean, so messing on the floor didn't matter and enjoyed spraying it around the cubicle and walking away. There would often be some pee on the floor anyway, so it was just adding to what was already there 😄

I'd also wet myself during outdoor sports lessons if it was raining as there was no way anyone could see what you had done.

Have recollections of messing around in toilets when I was in pre-school (and getting told off for it 😆), but no specifics.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...