Ladies.. ever purposely given your partner a 'pee show' to turn them on?

1 hour ago, sobbi5 said:

OK – as requested – the next time.

This happened a couple of months after the previous event.

We had gone out on my Lambretta scooter for a day trip to the south coast from south London. It turned out to be a good day for weather. We had planned the trip for some time but were waiting on good weather. I had “jokingly” suggested she should bring some spare knickers just in case of an accident but had not got any response.

We left mid-morning and rode for about an hour and half mainly through back roads and villages. We had taken food etc for a picnic and stopped in a lovely little wooded layby in the middle of nowhere. We took our picnic into the wood so we were totally screened from the road and there we no houses for miles!

We had just got coats off and arranged our things ready to eat when my girlfriend simply pulled up her mini skirt showing a pair of very old full knickers – they had been white when new but were a definite grey now! –she squatted down over a small pile of leaves and pissed herself for what seemed like ages. I was transfixed as I watched her wee puddle in the saggy crotch of her pants before flowing out and onto the ground. “How was that?” she said on finishing – the answer was to sit her on my anorak that was laying on the ground, pull her soaking wet knickers to the side and have extremely vigorous sex – all passion, little skill, but we were both very satisfied when it was over!

After a short rest she stood up and took her knickers off and hid them under the pile of wet leaves where she had pissed. She dried herself with tissues and then got a pair of thin nylon knickers (pink) out of her handbag and put them on. (In the future during our courtship her knickers spent most of their time in her handbag when we were out).

We had our food and then completed the trip to the coast and then back home without any further events.

Hot experiences. Does your wife still pee her knickers for you?

A few years ago i woke up with a morning wood feeling very horny. I gently tried to persuade my then GF to play with it. She started to lightly feel it but said, she was bursting for a wee so couldn’t do any more. Then she started to wank me but kept on saying, oh god hurry up and cum i,m nearly wetting myself. Then again, oh god hurry up and cum i am about to do it in my knickers. That did it, i shot my load.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
On 1/4/2024 at 8:00 AM, Chris50p said:

A few years ago i woke up with a morning wood feeling very horny. I gently tried to persuade my then GF to play with it. She started to lightly feel it but said, she was bursting for a wee so couldn’t do any more. Then she started to wank me but kept on saying, oh god hurry up and cum i,m nearly wetting myself. Then again, oh god hurry up and cum i am about to do it in my knickers. That did it, i shot my load.

I had a very similar experience once where it was literally just the words that she uttered being enough for me to cum...

I'd reached the stage where I was inside my GF and we were talking dirty and slowly building up together. The talk reached the point where she looked up at me and said "Yeh, I'd piss for you".
That was it... just those words were enough of a trigger for me to absolutely shoot my load.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 1/4/2024 at 12:48 AM, jorel2012 said:

One of our first pee adventures (many to follow) took place in our first apartment that we rented together about 16 years ago. 
My wife knew about my fetish but until then never made anything in that direction.

A few days before I had a motorbike accident and broke my collarbone. Nothing to worry about but it had to be fixed in the hospital. The evening before I had to leave for the hospital, I packed some socks, underwear and other clothes so that I would be ready for tomorrow.

After all was done I awkwardly tried to sit down on our couch. As you can imagine a freshly broken collarbone gives you a bit of a hassle, especially when the couch lets you fall deep and you have nothing to hold yourself tight. 
My wife saw my struggle and came over to help me. She held my hand so I could slowly let me sink onto the couch. 
Suddenly she lost her balance, had to let go my hand and I fell on the couch. A few seconds later the body of my wife slapped onto mine because she stumbled and was falling as well. 
In an (for me) unexpected reaction she gripped my right shoulder to catch the fall. My broken collarbone made me cry out loud and she was yelling lots of sorrys and „ohmygods“. 
So, there we were now, I was lying on the couch almost crying in pain and my wife on top of me almost crying in regret. 

After some moments we got our contenance back and started to giggle. As painful as it was as funny it was, too. My wife kissed me and looked me deep in the eyes for a while. I felt something warm in my crotch that started to pour into my underpants. The warmth got wet and it kept coming. My girl still looked in my eyes and smiled. I now realised that she peed on me. For the first time. 
„You like it?“, she asked. 
I wasn’t able to talk properly so I answered with some moaning and grunting. 
She kept peeing through her clothes on my pants and showed me that certain smile that only comes out when she was horny. 
„You wanna taste it?“, she whispered. 
Again, I grunted a kind of yes or so. 
That fantastic lady now got rid of her pissy panties, placed herself over me and let go. The warm nectar hit my face everywhere and I tried to catch as much of her pee as possible. 
In case you didn’t already know it: My little friend downstairs was rocksolid and no blood was left in my brain. 

What a gift I received! Of course we finished it off with a perfect fuck and I was in heaven. 
I definitely was prepared for hospital now.
Hope you enjoyed it and sorry for my bumpy English. 

Wow! Your wife is a special woman and this is a wonderful telling of that experience - thank you! I hope you recovered quickly from your broken collarbone.

8 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Wow! Your wife is a special woman and this is a wonderful telling of that experience - thank you! I hope you recovered quickly from your broken collarbone.

She is the love of my life. We went through some rough sea but we managed to restore our love and now it’s great.  
Collarbone got well after two surgeries, thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, jorel2012 said:

She is the love of my life. We went through some rough sea but we managed to restore our love and now it’s great.  
Collarbone got well after two surgeries, thank you. 

I can relate to your love story. Quite similar for the two of us. And ... two operations! Sounds bad. I'm glad it's ok now.

• Love 1

Hi – MRJH22 Thanks for your response

Simple answer to does she still wet herself for me? is “not now” – full answer as follows.

The two instances I have written so far were when we were first going out, back in the late 1960’s. There are a few more I will post later. She continued to wet her knickers for me from time to time, we got married and this continued. Our first child arrived and my wife suffered greatly at the birth being cut several times. She took quite a while before she recovered any interest in sex, let alone wetting, but we had our first child and enjoyed all that brought. A little over a year later we decided that we would like a second child, she was very keen so our sex life was rapidly reinstated, wetting included.

She fell for our second child and our sex life remained on high all through the pregnancy. Unfortunately, she had another terrible birth experience, technically dying and again suffering major damage to her sex organs. This resulted in her not getting any pleasure from sex, often getting pain, so sex life became  once a month or less. Wetting games totally stopped and I looked after most of my own need’s “solo”.

We were very happy otherwise, had two great children and very full lives. A medical issue resulted in joint sex dying out in our mid fifty’s. We are now in our 70s and still very happy together.

Whilst deliberate wetting stopped years ago, my wife started having occasional “accidents” after the birth of our children which have become more frequent as we age – I learnt the tell-tale signs of hidden desperation and have occasionally been able to “help” by taking the long way home – watching her jump out of the car and rush to the toilet, then checking the washing for the evidence!

To meet my need’s I developed a fascination with knickers and have a collection of around 150 pairs of all types. It was great to find out I was not unique in liking women wetting themselves when I read the first “knicker wetting” story in Mayfair back in the 1980’s and of course the internet has been a great help.      

So, whilst the deliberate wetting only lasted a few years it provided great memories and the later accidents continue the stimulation

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, sobbi5 said:

Hi – MRJH22 Thanks for your response

Simple answer to does she still wet herself for me? is “not now” – full answer as follows.

The two instances I have written so far were when we were first going out, back in the late 1960’s. There are a few more I will post later. She continued to wet her knickers for me from time to time, we got married and this continued. Our first child arrived and my wife suffered greatly at the birth being cut several times. She took quite a while before she recovered any interest in sex, let alone wetting, but we had our first child and enjoyed all that brought. A little over a year later we decided that we would like a second child, she was very keen so our sex life was rapidly reinstated, wetting included.

She fell for our second child and our sex life remained on high all through the pregnancy. Unfortunately, she had another terrible birth experience, technically dying and again suffering major damage to her sex organs. This resulted in her not getting any pleasure from sex, often getting pain, so sex life became  once a month or less. Wetting games totally stopped and I looked after most of my own need’s “solo”.

We were very happy otherwise, had two great children and very full lives. A medical issue resulted in joint sex dying out in our mid fifty’s. We are now in our 70s and still very happy together.

Whilst deliberate wetting stopped years ago, my wife started having occasional “accidents” after the birth of our children which have become more frequent as we age – I learnt the tell-tale signs of hidden desperation and have occasionally been able to “help” by taking the long way home – watching her jump out of the car and rush to the toilet, then checking the washing for the evidence!

To meet my need’s I developed a fascination with knickers and have a collection of around 150 pairs of all types. It was great to find out I was not unique in liking women wetting themselves when I read the first “knicker wetting” story in Mayfair back in the 1980’s and of course the internet has been a great help.      

So, whilst the deliberate wetting only lasted a few years it provided great memories and the later accidents continue the stimulation

Thanks for your reply. I am sorry to read of your wife’s difficult births. Good she made it through and you have your 2 children.

Good you also have those memories to reflect on along with your wife’s accidents. I also have an interest in knickers like you.

7 minutes ago, toiletfloorpee said:

"well this is what I think of your stupid life", instantly squatted down and peed right in front of her. Then quipped "nothing wrong with my pelvic floor, eh?"

Magnificent! 💖

On 1/7/2024 at 8:29 PM, toiletfloorpee said:

I have been racking my brains on this one, and I can only think of one sort of show I did for someone and it was actually for another woman, not any guy I was trying to entice back to my humble abode.

It was on an ordinary night, with no alcohol involved, nothing crazy. 

I had been to a friends house for food and a cuppa and was waiting for a bus back to mine. Someone i vaguely recognised appeared at the bus stop too, I had worked with her ages before when I was at college, weekends on the tills in a shop, etc.

We got talking and she kept boasting about all the money and her amazing family and how rich her husband was, which was all very dull, but then she moved onto how she had had a boob job, botox, her lips done and even her vagina tightened after 4 kids, but started to make out I was rather failing at life, in so many words. I felt she was becoming rather snobby and, well, I hate that sort of thing. 

So I stood up and without really thinking what I was doing said "well this is what I think of your stupid life", instantly squatted down and peed right in front of her. Then quipped "nothing wrong with my pelvic floor, eh?".

To this day I am not sure why I did it. But she shut up instantly and then the bus arrived and she didn't get on it. Maybe she thought I was mad, I probably am.

This is a brilliant story!! (and a bit of a turn on if I can be honest!)

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

“Courtship Wettings” – continued.

This all happened a long time ago (see previous posts) and there were several minor events that I can’t remember the details, but this one is etched in my mind. It happened a about a year after the last post about our scooter outing. I had progressed to owning a car (old worn-out Morris 1000) which at least gave my girlfriend a wider choice of clothing than the scooter.

It was mid-summer, we had decided to take advantage of the late evenings and went out immediately after tea for a short drive in Surrey to a favourite spot to go for a walk through one of the heaths (i.e. woods). There was an old coaching inn (Pub) that was at the end of the lane – the road it originally severed had long ago been re-directed a couple of miles away so it was a great destination.

We chose to go for the longer walk that should take about an hour, but with snogging stops took a lot longer! When we got back we headed into the pub and sank a couple of pints of shandy (beer and lemonade – the drink drive stuff was just starting up). It was still light so we went back across the road and I took the car blanket so we could “sit” and talk, etc in a secluded spot.

I was making great progress when my girlfriend announced she should have used the loos in the toilet, I decided to give it a try and suggested she wet her knickers for me and was amazed when she said why not! – she slid off the blanket, lifting her loose skirt up out of the way and sat on the ground. I watched open mouthed as she simply let go in her knickers and weed over the ground. But then I noticed she was actually in a bit of a hollow and her wee filled it up so she was sitting in it about an inch and a half (4 cm) deep puddle of her wee. She realised what was happening and kept her skirt pulled up and dry, but when she had finished, she stood up, her knickers were still full of wee which proceeded to fall out, run down her legs and make a great mess! Beautiful!

I helped her back onto the rug and used it to dry her before things moved on to some great sex.

Later her knickers were taken off, rung out and put into her handbag. They were a new pair, purchased a week before, which saw great service (and more wettings) right up till after we were married. I managed to save them from being thrown out and still have them – picture below.

The label states “St Michael” Nylon – Made in Great Britain 36/38.

There are a couple more memories I could post if people want to hear them

image.png.3a41528ae9da75131bd49c0b43ffbd53.png

• Hot 4

Sticking to the theme of this thread I will pass over various wetting incidents until the next time my girlfriend (by then my wife) deliberately wet herself to initiate sex.

Background: We are now mid-twenties, married, first child had been born (as noted this caused lots of problems for my dear wife). After a year or so of very limited sex things were slowly starting to improve but deliberately wetting her knickers for me was a distant memory. Whilst we were mortgaged to the hilt, had no spare money and I had a 30+ mile commute to London for work we were very happy enjoying our first child!

Talk started about having a second child. I was very concerned – after the first birth how much more damage and pain would a second cause to my poor wife, mortgage rates were going up and there was always more month than salary. However, my wife had clearly made up her mind as I found out later, she had already stopped taking the pill.

One night – in summer – she disappeared upstairs “to check baby” but she came down “dressed” in a new sexy black baby doll nightdress which included black knickers. As it was not long since she had stopped breastfeeding her tits were still very large (great!) and they barely were contained by the top. That certainly got my attention and we soon rekindled the old feelings and activities. I did wonder about her knickers as she had always refused to wear knickers in bed to sleep, but I was already feeling her up in them and they were damp so I guessed they would simply be taken off later.

We soon headed up to the bedroom where I found she had already put some towels on it for protection. She told me to get onto the bed, climbed on top of me and said I know what you really want and pissed herself – her knickers soaked up the first few squirts, but as she kept going the towels barely coped. I pulled the soaking wet knicker fabric aside and entered her trying to be gentle as she had previously been easily hurt, but I needn’t have worried as I was all but raped by her frantic bouncing. With the feel of her wet knickers on the top of my legs plus bouncing tits everywhere, I barely lasted a couple of minutes before filling her with about two months’ worth.

She certainly did not sleep in her knickers, they were just a wet rag by the end, but another towel provided bed protection as she leaked out my donation overnight.

It turned out she had received a cash gift from an aunt for her birthday and decided to liven our lives up by shopping at Marks & Spencer’s for the nighty and matching knickers. To avoid delays with washing I persuaded her to use some of our small emergency fund to buy a second baby doll outfit, which she did the next day, but shopping at the local town market. She got a nice brown set this time, the top was well made, but the knickers were not and the sewing thread came to bits (probably rotted by wee!) in a couple of weeks resulting in the need to shop for new brown knickers.

This new level of activity was greatly enjoyed for a few months until the inevitable (and wanted) happened and the next baby was on the way.

I did manage to save the black nighty and knickers and still have them - photos are at the end of this post. The brown outfit did fall apart, but it provides great memories during its short life.

Knickers Label: St Michael’s NYLON

Nighty Label: Washing label only left

image.thumb.png.37da0291dd17fdfe882a2633ea191854.png          image.thumb.png.90650a204d343bdd00cc8421016320e0.png      

Two stories left if interested

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

I trust this event will be allowed under the thread; it follows the previous ones.

Background – just after the last story, we had re-started our sex life as we tried for a second child.

One day I arrived home after my 1.5hour commute up the M1 from London. I parked in the street outside our little house and as I went to open the door my wife opened it from inside gave me a big hug and asked how my day had been. I told her, “Just the usual”, how was yours? Not too good she said, I had a bit of an accident. She was not driving so I immediately asked how was she hurt, was our child ok? And she said – no not like that – I went out shopping and on the way back I wet my knickers as I walked along the street. I asked her to tell me the full story which she did in detail.

As told to me – as remembered – it is etched in my mind!

“I went out with our toddler in her push chair down into town, I went down the back way. (we were on the top of a hill and there were two routes, one down the back way which was shorter but steeper and the other up the main road which was a bit less steep but longer). After shopping I started to head home up the main road planning to use the toilets at the start of the hill. When I got there, I found the toilets were closed, someone had tried to set fire to them. I was close to bursting, but held on and started to push all the weight in the push chair up the hill.

I got more desperate and had to stop a couple of times to squeese my legs together, but no one took any notice as all but the athletic types found the long hill a struggle. After a couple of stops I started to walk again and felt a little bit of wee leak out and the gusset of my knickers was definitely wet. I managed to hold on to the top of the hill, then along past a parade of small shops on flat ground to the corner of our street. (Our house was the third one from the corner). I turned the corner and was about to rush towards our gate when I lost it and did a big spurt. Whilst I squeezed hard and stopped it, quite a bit had escaped, my knickers were definitely flooded and I felt it running down the inside of my legs on and under my tights.

I made a final quick rush and opened the gate without further loss, but when I leaned over to get the door key out of the push chair back I started leaking again and this time I could not stop. I thought I was not ever going to stop, I wet all down my legs, into my sandals, it came out with quite a force and wet my skirt back and front. So much wee went into my knickers they started to fall down, but I managed to stop them! The footpath in our little front garden had a big puddle and our dear daughter joined in with “mummy do wee-wees”. Fortunately, no neighbours were around and I got indoors without being seen.”

As you can imagine I was ready to rip her clothes off where she stood and asked if she would lift up her skirt so I could see the damage. “Don’t be silly" she replied, "I was such a mess I had to completely change – but come into the kitchen and look in the washing machine”. I did as told, opened the top of the machine (an old hoover twin tub) to find on the top of the clothes ready for washing her very damp skirt, soaked tights and on top what looked like a wet rag but was actually her knickers – when I picked them up her wee dripped out of them as they were still so wet.

That was too much for my self-control so it was skirt lifted, knickers pulled to the side and vigorous vertical sex. I did notice that the knickers she was wearing then were pretty damp so I guess she has been looking forward to telling me about her day when I got home!

I did manage to save the knickers and they are part of my collection. Photo below, they were very cheap ones from the market stall so no labels.

image.thumb.png.ede1d992737ac9f26ae794168ca22f02.png

• Hot 2