Ladies.. ever purposely given your partner a 'pee show' to turn them on?

Last post in this thread.

Background – some 20 years after last event, now in NZ with over an acre of garden – sloping on the side of a hill. Various events led to a minimalist sex life certainly no deliberate wetting, wife had stated she was beyond all that at her age. No accidents that I detected either but she may have hidden any that occurred. We remained happy in all of what we were doing and with our two twenty ish yr old children life was good to us!

I came home from work one day to find a very tired wife, it was summer and she had been trying to attack and hack back some of the sub-tropical growth in the garden with a machete to try to keep the place tidy. I went upstairs to put on shorts and a tee shirt ready to go put myself to do some more clearing in the early evening. I went to put my business shirt in the washing basket only to find a pink silky pair of her knickers on top, but with all the lower half soaking wet – I lifted them up to check and drops of wee fell out of them, the gusset was that wet.

I went back down stairs and whilst helping to get tea ready inquired if she was feeling ok and mentioned her wet knickers. She was a bit grumpy and said “I should have hidden them” which confirmed my earlier suspicions that she did occasionally piss herself.

She told me what had happened. Our daughter was concerned about her working down the garden in the heat and had taken down some lunch with cold drinks, then in the afternoon had taken down more cold drinks. My wife thought she was fine until she stopped work and started the climb back up the drive to the house. The tinkling of the stream part way did not help and lead to  a first spurt into her knickers, but she recovered and stopped, but only for a few steps when she lost all control and wet herself all the way up to the house leaving a trail of wee on the driveway concrete. She got wet shoes, but kept her skirt dry.

She managed to get in and upstairs without our daughter noticing, but in the rush to get back down forgot to hide her pissy pants.

I did not push things then, the rest of the family were arriving, but later that night expressed how much I like to have seen her and how I wished she would still wet herself for me. For once I must have got things right by not pushing as she said come into the shower and try something different – you wet me! She kept her knickers on and directed me to put my member inside the gusset of her knickers and let go. It took a while as I was quite stiff, but soon managed to soak her gusset, half way up the back of her pants and totally soak her pussy. We then showered and headed for bed and a very pleasant sex session. Her comment after the shower was how much she liked the feeling of my hot wee on her pussy and all the way down her legs and over her toes.

Our sex life definitely improved for a time as we explored where she most liked my pee.

I saved the knickers she had her accident in, photo below.

Label says: Life Spirit Lingerie -  Size 20 made in New Zealand

image.thumb.png.a548c261fca286351aedad307b878ed8.png

• Love 1