Has a woman encouraged you to pee somewhere?

Men, have you ever been out somewhere with a woman before and she encouraged you to pee somewhere when a bathroom may not have been available? Women, have you ever encouraged a man to do this? I've read online elsewhere about women suggesting men just "whip it out and piss in the bush" or something like that. I have a story, but I'll save it for its own post.

Edited by murshymaze
27 minutes ago, Peethrowaway18 said:

My ex friend twice. 

Once she encouraged me to pee out in the rain at an airbnb. She watched me do it

The second was at a lake house but her brother got in the way so I didn't 

That's interesting. What made her tell you to pee outside of the airbnb? How'd it all go about?

I won't dwell in detail - because I wrote about it recently, but in my case it was a neutral bathroom with two toilets and a standard thin wood partion between them.  Exactly like you'd find in any gents or ladies toilet.  Open below and above the less than inch thick wood.

And a lady who I'd offered to let her wee first saying, no it's fine - go for it. I don't mind.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hallmarker said:

A work supervisor actually. We had plans to go out drinking and dancing with a mutual work friend. The mutual friend dropped out less than an hour but my supervisor still showed up at my place already pretty smashed. In the Uber on the way down I said that I needed to piss before getting into the club line and she said “I’ll find you a spot.” Ok! Sounds good to me. She took me down some narrow lane and into what appeared to be someone’s side yard. I unzipped my fly with her standing directly beside me before we heard what sounded like a siding door opening and we ran away. Literally a short stumble later we were in a somewhat darkish alley, this was like 10pm or so. She points to a spot like 3 feet from her along the wall of the alley and says “just piss there” and then leans with her back against the wall, I guess hoping to get a good side glance as I pissed against the wall. I had no intentions of being that bashful! I didn’t approach the wall at all, and looked her right in the eye as I unzipped, pulled my semi hard dick out, uncharacteristically with my left hand, so she would have an unobstructed view emptied myself copiously all over the wall and ground in front of it while she watched. We kept up conversation the entire time and after I was finished but still hanging out I asked her if she was enjoying the view. She laughed and turned away and walked out of the alley. We did end up going to the club but nothing else sexy ended up transpiring that night. We never really brought it up after and I later found out that she lived with her boyfriend. I sometimes wonder if I said something different or played my cards differently there might have been more fun to be had but it was still fun and a fond memory. 

That is just about the perfect story!  I would love to have something like that happen to me.  I really like the idea of a woman taking the initiative and pushing me outside my comfort zone by directing me where and when to pee in a public area.  You say she was your work supervisor.  Were you both about the same age and working in the kind of part time or summer job you might have in college/university?  Or was it more of an office/professional type of job?  I assume you knew her for a while and had socialized together before.  I don't know if this was in the US or Europe, but this seems like the kind of situation that could have been risky with the current climate of sensitivity toward sexual harassment issues among coworkers in the US.  But having said that, I love your boldness and I don't think you could have played your cards any differently than you did.  My opinion is that she was pushing the envelope to see how far you would let things go and you called her bluff.  She just wanted to have a fun, sexy moment and once she decided things had gone as far as she wanted she cut things short.  That's how I see it anyway.  But what a great memory that is.  You're a lucky guy.  I also love that you kept the conversation going the whole time.

8 hours ago, niceguy1 said:

That is just about the perfect story!  I would love to have something like that happen to me.  I really like the idea of a woman taking the initiative and pushing me outside my comfort zone by directing me where and when to pee in a public area.  You say she was your work supervisor.  Were you both about the same age and working in the kind of part time or summer job you might have in college/university?  Or was it more of an office/professional type of job?  I assume you knew her for a while and had socialized together before.  I don't know if this was in the US or Europe, but this seems like the kind of situation that could have been risky with the current climate of sensitivity toward sexual harassment issues among coworkers in the US.  But having said that, I love your boldness and I don't think you could have played your cards any differently than you did.  My opinion is that she was pushing the envelope to see how far you would let things go and you called her bluff.  She just wanted to have a fun, sexy moment and once she decided things had gone as far as she wanted she cut things short.  That's how I see it anyway.  But what a great memory that is.  You're a lucky guy.  I also love that you kept the conversation going the whole time.

This was about six years ago so I was in my mid 20s and she was a few years older than me. We both worked an outdoor blue-collar type job as I don’t want to get too specific. There was lots of outdoor pissing going on from both genders at work and also a “work hard play hard” type of mentality in the industry, so plenty of trips to the bar after a long hard day. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Hallmarker said:

This was about six years ago so I was in my mid 20s and she was a few years older than me. We both worked an outdoor blue-collar type job as I don’t want to get too specific. There was lots of outdoor pissing going on from both genders at work and also a “work hard play hard” type of mentality in the industry, so plenty of trips to the bar after a long hard day. 

OK, that makes sense then if it was an outdoor job and you already had a culture of peeing outside at work.  That sounds like a great experience.  Would you be willing to say if it was in the US or another country?  Where I live in the Southwestern US I always see porta pottys at construction work sites, so I got the idea that peeing outside there was not that common or tolerated anymore.   Maybe it's more common for landscaping jobs?  I've never worked at that type of job before so I wasn't really sure how things worked there anyway.  And I can see how having more women working these types of jobs in recent decades would make things more interesting!  Anyway, great story.  Do you have any more like that from that job or other times in your life?

52 minutes ago, niceguy1 said:

OK, that makes sense then if it was an outdoor job and you already had a culture of peeing outside at work.  That sounds like a great experience.  Would you be willing to say if it was in the US or another country?  Where I live in the Southwestern US I always see porta pottys at construction work sites, so I got the idea that peeing outside there was not that common or tolerated anymore.   Maybe it's more common for landscaping jobs?  I've never worked at that type of job before so I wasn't really sure how things worked there anyway.  And I can see how having more women working these types of jobs in recent decades would make things more interesting!  Anyway, great story.  Do you have any more like that from that job or other times in your life?

I’m in Canada, and it wasn’t construction or landscaping but involved a lot of surveying on rural properties or sometimes deep in the woods. We typically covered long distances so portapottys didn’t really make sense. Gender break down was nearly 50/50. I certainly have other stories from this and other experiences I can post when time permits.  

37 minutes ago, Hallmarker said:

I’m in Canada, and it wasn’t construction or landscaping but involved a lot of surveying on rural properties or sometimes deep in the woods. We typically covered long distances so portapottys didn’t really make sense. Gender break down was nearly 50/50. I certainly have other stories from this and other experiences I can post when time permits.  

Wow, that sounds like a really fun job.  I love being out in the country.  I'm originally from New York State and we used to spend a lot of time in Wasaga Beach, Ontario, just north of Toronto when I was growing up.  I love Canada.  In the late 1970s they put in these provincial parks all along the beach that had undivided urinals in them.  I used those quite a bit over the years.  I'd love to hear your other stories when you get a chance.  Did the women usually go far away behind a tree or a bush or was everyone more comfortable doing it more openly in close proximity?

I recall one time being out with a female friend walking along a waterfront. It was a warm summer evening and the sun had about 30 minutes earlier, about the same time we'd finished dinner. As we were heading out on a dock to look at the yachts, everything I'd drank in the last three hours suddenly caught up with me.

I was about to suggest we head back to the car, but my date still wanted to see more boats. when I confessed I needed to pee pretty badly, she suggested we continue out towards the end of the pier and stand in the shadow of what had to be at a least hundred feet and just piss over the side. Which I did! 😁

• Love 4
20 hours ago, niceguy1 said:

Wow, that sounds like a really fun job.  I love being out in the country.  I'm originally from New York State and we used to spend a lot of time in Wasaga Beach, Ontario, just north of Toronto when I was growing up.  I love Canada.  In the late 1970s they put in these provincial parks all along the beach that had undivided urinals in them.  I used those quite a bit over the years.  I'd love to hear your other stories when you get a chance.  Did the women usually go far away behind a tree or a bush or was everyone more comfortable doing it more openly in close proximity?

Actually the job sucked most of the time but there were a couple of perks. Some women, particularly newer ones, would walk quite a distance away, more frequently it would be close by and only partially hidden (ie. can still see their head or maybe top half of them while squatting), sometimes if we were in one spot long enough there might be a designated pee spot behind a fallen log with more than a few puddles, but eventually on the more hardcore crews, like the one I belonged to as well as the supervisor in my story it would become “don’t turn around I gotta piss” and they would just squat a few feet behind the direction we were moving without cover. You drink a lot of coffee in these types of jobs so you could hear the torrent hitting the leaf litter pretty clearly. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, Hallmarker said:

Actually the job sucked most of the time but there were a couple of perks. Some women, particularly newer ones, would walk quite a distance away, more frequently it would be close by and only partially hidden (ie. can still see their head or maybe top half of them while squatting), sometimes if we were in one spot long enough there might be a designated pee spot behind a fallen log with more than a few puddles, but eventually on the more hardcore crews, like the one I belonged to as well as the supervisor in my story it would become “don’t turn around I gotta piss” and they would just squat a few feet behind the direction we were moving without cover. You drink a lot of coffee in these types of jobs so you could hear the torrent hitting the leaf litter pretty clearly. 

Yeah, no job is perfect unfortunately.  But it sounds like it did have that one major perk that made it all worthwhile.  I know you don't want to get too specific, but would you mind saying if it's eastern or western Canada, near the US border or farther north?  I'm just curious.  Canada is such a beautiful.  It's dry desert where I live now so sometimes I miss the greenery.  Was the women's behavior on your job typical of the women your age in other areas of your life, like in university or college?  Or did the job and the surroundings bring out something in them that they wouldn't ordinarily do in other situations?  You mentioned that the newer ones were more modest.  Did that typically change for them after they had been on the job a while and had a chance to observe the others who were less modest?