Bladder bulge in leggings.

On 12/13/2023 at 7:03 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

I picked up my GF from her shift at her job, because her car was in the shop.  (As I mentioned before, she isn't into any type of pee play at all - just doesn't interest her, so I don't push it).  As she was getting into the car, I noticed that she had both thumbs inside the waistband of her tight, black leggings pulling them forward and away from her waist, slightly.  I also thought that I noticed a sizeable bladder bump.  I asked her about the strange waistband tugging and got an earful.

I'm sorry for you to have to put up with a girlfriend who is not only not into pee related stuff herself, but seems annoyed and offended even at your own interest.

32 minutes ago, Ppgirl said:

My bf claims he isn't into pee stuff but whenever I mention I might need to pee, he presses my bladder bulge hard to make me squirm...

Maybe - and only a suggestion - if you make the comment on needing to pee when sitting on his lap.   Then if he presses on your bulge you’ve in effect got his permission to pee on him.

Kill or cure… if he does it again you know he enjoyed it, if he never does it you know he’s not into you peeing.

(I guess there are other potential outcomes though - like him dumping you.  Maybe it’s not a great plan after all)  

• Agree 1
On 12/14/2023 at 5:03 AM, DoctorDoctor said:

Anyone else enjoy seeing bladder bumps (or looking at their own)?

No, I don't remember noticing at least.

But I really like it when I hear someone use an expression I haven't heard before or that is somehow unique.
Did she actually use the phrase how "she was about to unload all of that piss into the car seat"?
I really liked it. About how it depicted the seriousness of the situation. (I also liked the other details of the story.)

Edit: I read the message a bit carelessly. I thought it was asking, 'have you seen.'
A more precise answer would be that it could be interesting to see, but I don't remember ever seeing it 'live,' so to speak

Edited by W1ll_B
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Kittykiss said:

I actually never thought that bladder bumps are real because I never noticed it on anyone (or me). But when I'm wearing leggings, and have to pee like I have never before but cant and trying to be discreet about it, my bf would ask me if he should stop somewhere because I clearly need to go. This always gets me because I wouldn't fidget or anything, but apparently he could tell from the outline of my bladder buldging against my leggings, but somehow I cant!!! According to him its cute haha, so I suppose some people do like it

I am guessing it is because you are looking at the bump from above where it is less noticeable, while I find it is most noticeable to view directly from the side or from the side and slightly above.  Maybe look at yourself from the side in a mirror or take a pic from that view.  My GF made it obvious to look, because she was tugging at the waistband.  The top of her bladder bump was almost to her leggings waistband (not high-waisted leggings, just normal ones) - That was a big bump.