College bars in the Bronx

On 12/6/2023 at 3:06 AM, nygirl said:

This was the first time I had been out at this specific bar, so the first time I saw so many guys pissing outside of it. Seemed like a normal thing by the lack of reaction from the regulars and the stale piss smell. Though I have seen lots of public pissing in Manhattan and in the subway as well, just not to the extent of outside of this Bronx bar. I mean, the whole city smells like piss; it is one of the things newcomers frequently remark about. 

On a busy weekend night in NY or any major city there's a very good chance someone will be pissing within a few feet of a crowded bar, even greater chance if there's an alley nearby. NY's gotton so loose lately, particularly along Roosevelt Road in Queens if you walk slowly you'll see a lot of things including impromptu blowjobs.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 4/23/2024 at 1:31 PM, Roughneck said:

On a busy weekend night in NY or any major city there's a very good chance someone will be pissing within a few feet of a crowded bar, even greater chance if there's an alley nearby. NY's gotton so loose lately, particularly along Roosevelt Road in Queens if you walk slowly you'll see a lot of things including impromptu blowjobs.

New York sounds like paradise now

On 4/23/2024 at 1:31 PM, Roughneck said:

Works out perfect bro, step outside the bar to have a smoke with my friends, just take a few steps back from the door, whip it out and piss against the building.  The other guys smoking never mind, just stand out the way, sometimes they laugh and join me.   I mean I wanna smoke and I gotta piss, makes sense to me

• Like 1

It's easy for you guys with penises, but us girls basically put on a show because we have to have exposed vaginas and asses. So if there are no bathrooms we're kind of screwed 😄

But in Italy there is a little more shame for these things even among men in peeing outdoors, at least with the males i know

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Cheeky 1
On 12/4/2023 at 5:08 AM, nygirl said:

Last night, I hit the bar with friends. We frequently went out to smoke, where we would see several guys pissing right on the street, on cars, on walls. Even the bouncer stopped to piss on a car.  It was amazing how some guys were so unashamed to whip their cocks out and piss all over something. We must’ve seen at least 12 guys pissing so openly, only feet away from us. 

The male friends I came with expressed disgust (maybe jealousy?) at these men’s behavior. I could also sense their annoyance when I lost track of the conversation because I was watching these guys. 

I could hardly peel my eyes away; I have never been so overwhelmingly lustful. I felt my face turn red. I was both so incredibly turned on and embarrassed to have been seen looking at them by my friends. I tried to ignore all these college guys pissing, but even when I diverted my attention to my friends, I could still hear the pissing and see it in my periphery. 

I was so turned on, I think it is the closest to a hands-free orgasm I have ever been, without even trying. My clit was just bulging against my underwear for most of the night. 

On the subway back home, I convinced my one friend to take turns pissing in the subway elevator (one person in at a time) while one stood guard. I chose to go second so I could see his piss when I went. He chose to pee on the wall at hip height. I could barely piss, I was so turned on. 

On the subway ride back, I put my jacket over my lap and rubbed myself discreetly through my pants for about 10 seconds before I orgasmed in my pants right in front of a (hopefully) unaware older hot man. We made eye contact briefly while I was orgasming. 

One of the most sexually exciting nights  of my life.

That’s really hot 🔥 Did you get any piss on your pussy? Lovely that you peed in the elevator and that You enjoyed yourself on the subway 👌 I experienced something similar at an outdoor music festival some years ago. Lots of people, lots of drinking, loud music and people pissing everywhere. Behind the crowd and the stage there was some old houses and some hills with bushes and lots of trees. Lots of women went to the more shaded area where the hills were, further down behind the stage and I felt I couldn’t wait much longer to go for pee. Most guys but also many women didn’t care about privacy and went next to some old buildings right at the stage where the crowd was. I could see lots of women walking away all the time from the crowd going for the hills and I I knew they were going for a piss. I was so extremely turned on by now as I also had to pee and my heart pounded so hard. I told my friends I had to go for a piss and went off. Luckily it was late in the evening and dark outside. In the light from the stage I could see lots of pants being pulled down, lots of pussies pissing, wet tissues everywhere, beer glasses and drunk people everywhere. In the busy area there were a long shelf maybe 5ft high with bushes just below. As I got closer there was a distinct smell of piss. I thought I’d faint from arousal. Lots of women sat on the shelf and peed down onto the small trees, bushes and grass below. My dick was so hard I felt all foggy. I had to get it out of my pants immediately. I could see piss dripping from the leafs. Having my beer glass in my hand I went down from the shelf, glanced at a group of drunk women at the shelf pissing onto the bushes, trembling from arousal as I excused myself for not finding a good spot to pee, it was lots of mud at some areas as I finally found my spot just below the shelf, just inches away from all the drunk pissing women I pulled my super hard dick out of my pants and positioned it into the bush and it was literally dripping lots of warm piss from the leafs onto my dick. If I would have just touched my dick I would have orgasmed. I think some women saw I was enjoying myself, my dick was so hard and pointing straight up and they can’t have missed even though it was dark outside, some light from the stage was shining on the area. I got some friendly smiles. I stood there a long time just waiting for next to show up and soak the bush. I peed a bit but it was really difficult since I was so hard. More women came for a relief. More piss was dripping onto my dick.I went back to the same spot maybe 7-8 more times and just let piss drip onto my dick and my shorts was all wet at the end but festivals are filthy so no one seemed to notice 😂I was so extremely horny. 😂 I orgasmed like 4-5 times during the night and my lust never seemed to fade. Still one of the top ten moments ever. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

It's easy for you guys with penises, but us girls basically put on a show because we have to have exposed vaginas and asses. So if there are no bathrooms we're kind of screwed 😄

But in Italy there is a little more shame for these things even among men in peeing outdoors, at least with the males i know

Here in Sweden it’s all about equality. If men can pee wherever they want to so can women and lots of women pee in corners, behind trees, in parks and so on, especially in weekends. Some times I’ve seen equality organizations giving away “go girls” (piss funnels) for women outside clubs and at festivals. Next time I meet women with “go girl funnels” I’ll ask to cross streams with them 😂

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1

A couple of years ago, as soon as the pandemic was over, i peed on myself at a concert, wetting my panties because the chemical toilets were disgusting and had too many queues and then I didn't want to lose the good seat. So when I had to go I took her out slowly, on the grass trying not to get my skirt wet, no one would notice because I was wearing a long skirt. It was very hot and i was forced to drink a lot, and my little bladder filled up several times, so i was forced to pee on myself 3 times, in a controlled way, this way i avoided the big accident i would have had. In this way the panties that i took off at the end of the concert only got wet

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Mary Moon said:

A couple of years ago, as soon as the pandemic was over, i peed on myself at a concert, wetting my panties because the chemical toilets were disgusting and had too many queues and then I didn't want to lose the good seat. So when I had to go I took her out slowly, on the grass trying not to get my skirt wet, no one would notice because I was wearing a long skirt. It was very hot and i was forced to drink a lot, and my little bladder filled up several times, so i was forced to pee on myself 3 times, in a controlled way, this way i avoided the big accident i would have had. In this way the panties that i took off at the end of the concert only got wet

Good idea and no one is the wiser for your little deed.  Have you done anything like that since or was it special cause it was the first time since covid started?

3 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

Good idea and no one is the wiser for your little deed.  Have you done anything like that since or was it special cause it was the first time since covid started?

Usually in these situations you wear a pullup but it was summer and it showed, and i didn't want my friends to find out, they would see the bulge with summer clothes, so i decided to wear a long black skirt, so i could hide the 'accident. Unfortunately due to my condition i have no chance to resist, i absolutely have to pee at most every two hours and i also had to drink a lot due to the heat, so my resistance was even lower

2 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Usually in these situations you wear a pullup but it was summer and it showed, and i didn't want my friends to find out, they would see the bulge with summer clothes, so i decided to wear a long black skirt, so i could hide the 'accident. Unfortunately due to my condition i have no chance to resist, i absolutely have to pee at most every two hours and i also had to drink a lot due to the heat, so my resistance was even lower

Do your friends know about your bladder size?

Just now, Jar351 said:

Do your friends know about your bladder size?

My former middle school classmates know this because i got into an accident in front of them (even if they don't know specifically). And the word has spread a bit, some know that i have problems but they try not to tell me, but i sleep in diapers and sometimes i even wear them during the day, only my girlfriend and a friend of mine know. I don't like talking about this thing, because it embarrasses me a lot, the times the topic came up i felt uncomfortable

• Hug 1
Just now, Mary Moon said:

My former middle school classmates know this because i got into an accident in front of them (even if they don't know specifically). And the word has spread a bit, some know that i have problems but they try not to tell me, but i sleep in diapers and sometimes i even wear them during the day, only my girlfriend and a friend of mine know. I don't like talking about this thing, because it embarrasses me a lot, the times the topic came up i felt uncomfortable

We support you however you decide to approach it with your friends.  It's hard but we are all in the same boat and we will not abandon one of our own

• Hug 1
8 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

We support you however you decide to approach it with your friends.  It's hard but we are all in the same boat and we will not abandon one of our own

in middle school it wasn't easy, after a humiliating accident in the gym, some "friends" no longer wanted to deal with the loser girl who pissed on herself. I also suffered bullying from some older girls, luckily only verbally. Middle school was a very bad time for me

• Hug 1
22 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Sometimes we get bold and creative with the aforementioned pee tube.  I've peed through a rolled-up New York Times into a trash can on Times Square in front of a crowd of passersby who didn't notice a thing.  You'll see this in the subway frequently too as any open toilets are usually filled with junkies and drug dealers.

20 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

in middle school it wasn't easy, after a humiliating accident in the gym, some "friends" no longer wanted to deal with the loser girl who pissed on herself. I also suffered bullying from some older girls, luckily only verbally. Middle school was a very bad time for me

There are always “empty barrels” making most of the noise. I would have been your friend against all those mean little pricks.