A new mom here

stefania

19 minutes ago, stefania said:

I don't know yet but I hope so haha

@stefania Hi welcome to the site! Well you can find out by holding your pee in till it really hurts and finally pee when you can no longer hold it in any longer. And to prepare for it drink a lot of liquid too and when you finally pee then push it out as hard as you can! 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing
3 minutes ago, stefania said:

Thanks, I'll definitely do it. I'm very excited to try it. I also want to try it inside the house because so far I only pee in the backyard.

@stefania I see do you like the hissing and gushing sounds girls often make while peeing? Girls peeing sounds are so hot. 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing
2 minutes ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

Ya veo, ¿te gustan los silbidos y borbotones que las chicas suelen hacer al orinar? Los sonidos de orinar de las chicas son muy calientes. 

Yes, the sound is something that I like a lot but it is also the set of things at that moment such as the fact that I am peeing in a place that I shouldn't, the smell, the sensation of heat and humidity falling down my legs and getting me wet, I love it.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
Just now, stefania said:

Yes, the sound is something that I like a lot but it is also the set of things at that moment such as the fact that I am peeing in a place that I shouldn't, the smell, the sensation of heat and humidity falling down my legs and getting me wet, I love it.

Female pee sounds are very hot don't you think so? And you like peeing outside and people seeing you pee? 

2 minutes ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

Female pee sounds are very hot don't you think so? And you like peeing outside and people seeing you pee? 

I'm embarrassed that people see me peeing, it hasn't happened yet but I'm afraid it will happen. The good thing is that my house is a little far from the city and my neighbors can't see or hear me.

Hi, stefania, welcome to the PeeFans community! I want to wish you a great and fun pastime here and immerse even deeper into this fetish, and maybe even discover additional sides and aspects of pissing and feel real pleasure from it.

Wow, I'm glad to hear that you like the gushing hissing sounds during pissing. I really love girls who can powerful piss, with a hissing, and who are not shy to do it and love to do it. Such sounds, especially very loud when girls piss, are very hot, sexy and incredibly exciting. I really love these sounds made by girls when pissing. It's so exciting when a girl power, hard piss, when she doesn't control her stream and releases a powerful, stormy, gushing, splashing stream with high pressure and loud hissing. It's really cool. I believe that you will be able to take a powerful piss and you will really like it and you will experience great pleasure hearing, seeing and feeling with what a powerful pressure, a huge stream and a loud hiss your pee rushes out and with what a loud splash it hits on the ground or into the water in the toilet.

Wow, do you also like to piss in a places where you shouldn't and you like the smell of pee?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Oleg777 said:

Hi, stefania, welcome to the PeeFans community! I want to wish you a great and fun pastime here and immerse even deeper into this fetish, and maybe even discover additional sides and aspects of pissing and feel real pleasure from it.

Wow, I'm glad to hear that you like the gushing hissing sounds during pissing. I really love girls who can powerful piss, with a hissing, and who are not shy to do it and love to do it. Such sounds, especially very loud when girls piss, are very hot, sexy and incredibly exciting. I really love these sounds made by girls when pissing. It's so exciting when a girl power, hard piss, when she doesn't control her stream and releases a powerful, stormy, gushing, splashing stream with high pressure and loud hissing. It's really cool. I believe that you will be able to take a powerful piss and you will really like it and you will experience great pleasure hearing, seeing and feeling with what a powerful pressure, a huge stream and a loud hiss your pee rushes out and with what a loud splash it hits on the ground or into the water in the toilet.

Wow, do you also like to piss in a places where you shouldn't and you like the smell of pee?

Thank you so much. Yes, I would like to pee in places I shouldn't as long as it can be cleaned so my family doesn't catch me.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1