Any advice for building up more confidence

Hi everyone.  My name is Chris and I'm new to this site.  I've been reading all your different posts.  Some of you guys are so fucking gutsy and brave.  I do piss outside sometimes, but its usually in wooded areas or places like that.  And I'm reading stories about guys pissing in store aisles, in elevators, one guy pissing in a plant at his college library next to someone.  Does any have any tips for me on how to get more brave?  I always wanted to piss against a building or a parking lot but I get too worried about getting in trouble.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

People who do these really naughty pees are more of less drunk. Its the easiest way to gain "confidence"

But you can start with easier tasks like peeing in completely abandoned place with noone around and then slowly do something more "brave". 

It depends also on personality. Some people are more shy, some are less. Not enerybody will piss in subway station or something like its common thing...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BadBoy21 said:

Hi everyone.  My name is Chris and I'm new to this site.  I've been reading all your different posts.  Some of you guys are so fucking gutsy and brave.  I do piss outside sometimes, but its usually in wooded areas or places like that.  And I'm reading stories about guys pissing in store aisles, in elevators, one guy pissing in a plant at his college library next to someone.  Does any have any tips for me on how to get more brave?  I always wanted to piss against a building or a parking lot but I get too worried about getting in trouble.  

Hi Chris 😄 and welcome!

I guess start off safish...and then build up...maybe a desperate piss when your drunk would make it easier? Somewhere semi public?

• Like 1

Getting drunk huh?  Yeah I guess that couldn't hurt, certainly.   I will try to find some quiet places nearby me to start.  Its just amazing, how confident some of these guys are.  Its almost like I'll never get there.  But thanks for your advice dude.

• Like 1
Just now, BadBoy21 said:

Getting drunk huh?  Yeah I guess that couldn't hurt, certainly.   I will try to find some quiet places nearby me to start.  Its just amazing, how confident some of these guys are.  Its almost like I'll never get there.  But thanks for your advice dude.

Maybe get into a situation where you have no choice but to piss? Guess that depends on how strong your bladder is tho? 😉

• Like 1

Lol, I 'm guessin the guy pissing in the college library you talking about me?  Yeah man, these guys are right, maybe just start by getting real drunk and holdin it till you burst and see what happens.  It takes some practice dude, but eventually you work your way up to not giving a fuck.  Just try to do somethin every day.  And welcome dude, you're with friends here for sure.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
4 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Maybe get into a situation where you have no choice but to piss? Guess that depends on how strong your bladder is tho? 😉

I can definitely hold a lot of pee.  I have definitely pissed for over a minute on a couple occasions.  But yeah that is a good idea

• Hot 2
1 minute ago, TylerHasFun said:

Lol, I 'm guessin the guy pissing in the college library you talking about me?  Yeah man, these guys are right, maybe just start by getting real drunk and holdin it till you burst and see what happens.  It takes some practice dude, but eventually you work your way up to not giving a fuck.  Just try to do somethin every day.  And welcome dude, you're with friends here for sure.

Yeah bro, I was definitely talking about you.  You are amazing dude.  I don;t know if I will ever be as good as you.  

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, BadBoy21 said:

Nice one man.  It looks like you really had to go too.  Yeah, pissing in the woods is lots of fun.  I've done it many times before.  One day, I hope someone walks by and sees me do it.  That'd be so hot

That was about 6/10 for me lol..yeah would have been hotter if somebody had seen! 

• Hot 1
18 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

It takes practice for sure. Only very recently have I gotten to the point of being  able to have a steady stream when peeing somewhere naughty. You can practice by peeing on your bathroom floor or in your bedroom.

Yeah I definitely piss inside my apartment.  I like to piss on the wall in my kitchen cause its easier to clean.  But I have pissed in different places inside other than that.  Where are some naughty places you have went?

Just now, BadBoy21 said:

Yeah I definitely piss inside my apartment.  I like to piss on the wall in my kitchen cause its easier to clean.  But I have pissed in different places inside other than that.  Where are some naughty places you have went?

Bathroom floor, bedroom, basement, hallway. But I have to clean right away because I don’t live my myself.

1 hour ago, BadBoy21 said:

Yeah bro, I was definitely talking about you.  You are amazing dude.  I don;t know if I will ever be as good as you.  

Just don't think too much about it. Just keep doing it.  You live in an apartment?  Go outside and just find a spot man.  Do that and get better at it and you wont even realize youre doing it anymore.  Just do it bro

• Love 1
16 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Just don't think too much about it. Just keep doing it.  You live in an apartment?  Go outside and just find a spot man.  Do that and get better at it and you wont even realize youre doing it anymore.  Just do it bro

I did it man.  Yesterday I went outside my apartment building to take a piss.  I wanted to go in trash dumpster area but there were too many cars in and out last night.  But I went behind the building.  It was awesome bro

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
6 hours ago, Desolator said:

Fucking badass! Congratulations! I'd like to get better at my spraying myself so message me if you wanna talk 🙂

thanks dude.  It was so fucking amazing for me.  I can't believe I did it.  Getting drunk and desperate really helped

• Love 2
9 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

I did it man.  Yesterday I went outside my apartment building to take a piss.  I wanted to go in trash dumpster area but there were too many cars in and out last night.  But I went behind the building.  It was awesome bro

Thats awesome man.  It all starts from there.  When I was younger, I used to piss in parking lots, opened my car door to shield me taking a piss.  It was pretty easy man, maybe try that too.  Proud of you dude.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Phyche said:

In my experiences I've learned you just have to stop giving a fuck, weigh the pros and cons/the good and the bad, and just...say...fuck it.

When I started I was ONLY pissing on the restroom floor AT the urinal, standing at the urinal like normal but aiming at the wall/floor. I gradually moved further away from the urinal till I was pissing in the middle of restroom floor. But even then, only when I was completely alone.

Over time I stopped caring who was in the restroom with me till was walking into a fully packed restroom and pissing straight on the floor.

Once I was giving zero fucks about people seeing me piss directly on the floor in the restroom, I expanded to outside the restrooms. But still, it was terrifying. It was a much greater risk. I was going to be walking through a store, whip my dick out, and piss on the floor in the aisle of a store. But I still, started with no one around and GRADUALLY stopped caring about who was around. Until I got to where I am now, stopping to piss wherever/whenever no matter who's around.

The first time I was "caught" pissing, at a park I should add, I was horrified. I said at the time exactly what I say now "I had to piss" but with emence panic in my voice. 

First time "caught" pissing in a store aisle, I was mortified. I thought I'd kicked out, arrested even. But nothing happened, they looked at what I was doing, scoffed and left.

Point is, you can't just stop giving a fuck, but you can learn to stop giving a fuck. Go for it, just try it. Start small and work your way up to where you wanna be.

Good luck and have fun.

I appreciate you saying that bro.  I've been reading all the things you do in public and its fucking amazing.  I would love to get there man.  But I understand what you mean about practice.  You are the man dude, and your stories inspire me.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1