Winter swimming competition

On 11/24/2023 at 9:21 AM, vanessa9 said:

I decided to follow them, ran to the end of the jetty and found a place between peeing guys, where I could squat and pee into the water. I told them something like "I also have a bladder", and everybody cheered and laughed while I produced a strong and nice stream, arching in front of me before hitting the water. I remember my pee went farther than most of the guys.

@vanessa9 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is hot.  Pissing a strong stream alongside the guys.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
1 hour ago, vanessa9 said:

Not making fun of it and acting like I was taking part in a pissing contest 🙂

But if I had been the first one, maybe I would have started a trend...

The very thought of you taking part in such a contest.... 🔥 I'm pretty sure you'd had started a trend.

On 11/24/2023 at 8:21 AM, vanessa9 said:

Probably time now to start a thread on my own... I already related this event on another (now closed) website, so sorry for those who remember this story.

Every year, in late December, local sports clubs organize what is know as the "winter swim" or "last plunge of the year". This is a very popular swimming competition in the lake, open to everybody. Depending on the weather, it can be quite challenging, as the lake temperature can be anything between just above 0 degrees to a more "comfortable" 8-10 degrees C. I try to attend every year, more for the fun of it than as a real athlete (which I am certainly not). Some people even wear costumes.

That particular year, I was getting ready and waiting for the start on the starting pier. Before jumping into water, tradition has it that the organizers throw a large bucket of cold water to each participant, so that "we get used to the temperature". So I got my bucket of water, and now I was dancing and singing with other participants, to forget how cold I was, wet and dripping in the freezing breeze. I was starting to feel the need to pee, but I thought "let's wait until I am in the lake, I will pee in the water while swimming". Unfortunately, the start was delayed a few minutes, probably because the rescue boats that oversee the competition were not yet ready. I was getting a bit uncomfortable now. Turning my head, I saw that a few men had moved to the far end of the pier and were peeing into the lake. I decided to follow them, ran to the end of the jetty and found a place between peeing guys, where I could squat and pee into the water. I told them something like "I also have a bladder", and everybody cheered and laughed while I produced a strong and nice stream, arching in front of me before hitting the water. I remember my pee went farther than most of the guys.

During the competition, I had to pee for a second time, so I just stopped swimming and let it go in the water. A rescue boat immediately approached, I think they have instructions to check without delay if somebody stops swimming, because this could be an indication that he or she is not feeling well, has a cramp or something. I shouted to the rescuers that I was just peeing. They laughed and waved me good luck for the end of the swim.

After the competition, we were offered a hot drink, before using the nearby beach changing rooms. The queue for the ladies was ridiculous, and many women decided to use the gents changing room (because most of the guys were getting dressed outside anyway, in the wind, warrior-style. So I entered the gents room, and saw a bunch of people undressing together, men and women alongside, almost nobody trying to hide their nudity. As a long-time naturist, I am used to unisex changing rooms and showers, but in this case, it was a refreshing feeling to see all these people, most of them certainly not accustomed to this, leaving all modesty behind and congratulating each other for their performance while they were getting naked. I removed my swimwear and went into the shower room, that had also become unisex, although most women had kept their swimwear to shower. I peed once again under my hot shower (how relaxing), but I think nobody noticed.

Regarding the competition itself, I didn't perform very well, but I had a lot of fun and I am looking forward to this year winter swim.

@vanessa9 It's great to see your posts here. I have always loved reading your stories.

42 minutes ago, vanessa9 said:

Squatting down. If I remember well, I was wearing a one-piece swimsuit, sorry bikini lovers but one-piece is more convenient for a swimming competition. So I must have pulled the crotch to the side. Maybe I should have pulled it completely down, for added viewing pleasure ? But I was so coooooold.....

I agree, completely off would add to the viewing pleasure 😂 such a sexy story and I love your sense of playfulness. Hope you can recreate this experience again next year! 

I'm no athlete, but I do love the way that a competition event like this swimming, or a run / cycle event will take 'normal' people and turn them into openly public pee-ers.

Because they're about to take part in the event, it's simply a function.  A tick on the checklist of achieving optimum performance - carbs, proteins, electrolytes, leg stretches, empty the bladder, warm up...

In one sense awesome because there's no inhibition about performing that preparation step before their event (and limited portaloos), so performing it where they happen to be.  But a shame really that they were perhaps so focussed on their competition that they didn't give a second thought as to what was unfolding just next to them...

• Agree 2
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, vanessa9 said:

So a few days ago we had our "last plunge of the year". The weather was really shitty, cold with rain, fortunately little wind. This year, I attended with a group of friends. We decided to wear costumes, and it was, sorry for the cliché, nurses outfit for the women, doctor for the guys. No peeing happened before the start of the competition this year, and the water was so cold it was impossible to relax enough to pee inside. But as soon as we finished and we were out of the water, many of us needed to pee. With three of my friends, we spotted a part of the arrival pier that was somehow sheltered by a wooden fence. We were not the only ones. Going to and back from this area was a constant line of men and women, behind the fence they were peeing from the pier into the water, side by side, protected from public view but not from each other. I dared peeing standing into the water after lowering the bottom of my outfit. I was totally messy, but I didn't care, as I was wet anyway and it was raining cats and dogs.

And as usual, the men showers and changing rooms had already became unisex when we arrived. Our team of dripping women wearing nurse outfits ran into the gents calling out "who needs to be examined ?", and we immediately had a line of men queuing for a quick massage from us and a "check" from our male colleagues with their stethoscopes, before being cleared into the shower. We entered the shower with our costumes, and played like a little strip-tease, removing one piece after the other. The other swimmers in the shower cheered and didn't believe their eyes at first, like "they won't do that", but they quickly realized we were ready to offer the full show 🙂 Carnival spirit at its best.

Vanessa, I am so glad you I found you here after the demise of our much beloved peesearch. The way you tell your stories always captivate and make us feel like we are there with you.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

This isn't about swimming but we are at my home in Marathon Fla , I'm,trying to get her in the water , she is scared to death of it .So day by day we go in a little at a time , at knee deep , she asked me where is the toilets. ,I said your  standing in it , she laughed and I held her very close .She let her stream go and it was nice and warm going down my legs , hers too ,I couldn't wait to get her home so I could go down on her and wipe her clean with my tongue. She really loves that .

• Love 2