Hotel pee question for everyone.

Never done it but I LOVE staying in hotels!  My fantasy is to wet myself all over a nice/decent hotel room.  I'd do it sitting in one of those desk chairs, in the bed, on the closed toilet lid, the carpet, in the kitchen while making breakfast & maybe even the windowsill.  Of course I'd record it all.  I've never been alone or with an omo lover in a hotel though so never had the chance.  Wouldn't do it anywhere out in the open tho--just my room.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

How do you guys pee in a hotel/bnb and not get a bill? Ive only done it once and it ended up in a 900 dollar charge haha. I see post on here of people just absolutely destroying the room but no one ever says what happens after.

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Oldpeelover said:

Pissed in both the sink and all over the shower (and the body wash/shampoo/conditioner bottles fixed to the wall) the last couple of days. Fun, but easy to clean

Im talking about the people who go on the curtains bed and carpet lol

I have never set out to deliberately trash a room....   but I have been very drunk on occasions and ended up with a far bigger puddle than intended - in one case a full bladder worth in a student type room I was in for a few days, and in another case on one side of a double hotel bed.

In both cases I was pretty panicked about being caught out.  But the two things that worked in my favour were the clearness of my beer fuelled pee (pretty much fresh water) and the fact that the rooms weren't being serviced every day, which I already knew.

The carpet was a hardwearing nylon thing like you may have in an office, very dark in colour so it barely showed when wet.  It squelched for half a day, and felt damp to the touch for about two days - but dried with no stain and no smell.  And the bed sheets, I just left the covers turned back and it had dried by the time I got back next evening.

Of course if I'd only been staying for one day, if the room had been made up everyday then I would most likely have been found out.  And had I peed anywhere like a sofa that would more likely have left a ring tidemark as evidence.

• Like 2

I’ve pissed either on the furniture or the carpet in every hotel I’ve ever stayed in and never gotten any charges (been nervous a couple time after getting carried away for sure though) I make sure to drink lots of water to stay hydrated which eliminates the smell (and lets you pee on more stuff lol) and make sure to leave plenty of time for everything to dry so for a multi day stay only piss on stuff for the first half. As long as everything is dry when you check out you should be OK

• Agree 1
17 hours ago, sexyman123 said:

I’ve pissed either on the furniture or the carpet in every hotel I’ve ever stayed in and never gotten any charges (been nervous a couple time after getting carried away for sure though) I make sure to drink lots of water to stay hydrated which eliminates the smell (and lets you pee on more stuff lol) and make sure to leave plenty of time for everything to dry so for a multi day stay only piss on stuff for the first half. As long as everything is dry when you check out you should be OK

The is the best strategy. Small spurts throughout the room dry easily and are also pretty undetectable. And if you want to make a big puddle just move a piece of furniture, have fun, and move it back. Also works for hidden spots like behind large items too. 

• Agree 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Peeing in a hotel is such a dream to me. I hardly ever have, but loved it when I've gotten the chance. I usually move the bed so I can pee under it or behind it if it's one pushed against the wall. Then I just move it back. I think/hope they don't check under the bed that often, so I assume it will dry before anyone potentially finding it..

And regarding pricy and clean vs. cheap and smelly, I would prefer the first one. Not that my wallet allows it, but I don't like run down and dirty. In a place like that I could only ever imagine sneaking in a room to use as a urinal, but would refuse to sleep in a place like that.

• Love 3

Its really tempting to do that. Of course carpets would be a good target. Or under the bed or under/on furniture.

But i always have been thinking about 2 main things: peeing into a drawer like one from the night desk right next to your bed. Open up and pee in it. The sound plus the messyness. Secondly i'd love to just piss out of bed without any care. Like waking up in the middle of the night because i have to pee but instead of getting up to the bathroom i just turn to the side and piss out of bed not caring about what i am hitting. Then go right back to sleep. Could also be done in complete darkness. Let it be a suprise for the next morning if you want.

Edited by Remi