Hotel Weekend

5 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

That piss off the bed in the middle of the night must have felt indescribably good. I wanted to do that but I very rarely wake up in my sleep needing to pee. There’s something special about being woken up needing to piss bad that makes the relief feel extra good.

I think it was because of all the alcohol I drank. It felt liberating and really dirty.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
4 hours ago, sillyme said:

That's all very hot, and naughty. Thank you for sharing that wonderful story. I really like how you are so good at describing where you pee and how. I also love naughty peeing in hotels. I sometimes pee in the bed. I also like it when I have to pee in the middle of the night and just lean over the side of the bed and pee on the carpet. 

Thanks, 

I always try to describe detailed so thats everybody can easy imagine how i pee. 

• Thanks 2

Awesome story and very brave of you. I especially like the way you woke up at night and casually pissed out of bed. Always thought about that, never came around to do it. So hats off to you for doing that, must have been amazing. 

Was everything dry when you left? I imagine with so much pee that it would take ages to dry properly, especially the bed.