Im sorry im a liar (possibly my last post)

57 minutes ago, Wetseat said:

Basically, my pee kink is like a drug. Im extremely addicted to my pee kink and at least 60-70% of everything i posted is what i wanted to be true. 

Have you considered therapy? It might help to have a non judgemental person to talk to. 

• Agree 1

Many of us have posted things we thought were going to be removed , I for one thought some may be removed ,but why remove or delete the truth about what we do ,  To the outside world we and our life style would have many sour looks and finger pointing for what we do and share to each other .

Where can we go to do this , the grocery store down the street ??? No we come here and share our likes and dislikes . My Gurl friend and I would preform are small play by our selves no one knows. OMG if the world found out!!!!!!! To me it's not a kink , or fetish ,it's how I live and love 

If some thing is typed that might be GRAY , why not have a room mod jump in and ask the post to be altered for correctness before deleting it .

Edited by on the porch

@Wetseat, thank you for explaining your situation and posting that comment was probably one of the most difficult things that you have done.  I also find peeing to be a bit of an addiction - in as much as I regularly see girls and think about them peeing and wish that I could observe them and I can't help having pee related desires which I often follow through.  I also have several peeing things that I would love to do, but can't because I'm married and therefore live with someone which restricts my situation.   

In your situation, maybe it would be better NOT to leave the site, but to talk about things to help you come to terms with them and gain support from people.  This might help you decide how you want to proceed from here; be that to gradually reduce your peeing interests, accept them for what they are or go cold turkey and stop altogether.  Obviously if the latter then maybe visiting this site to discuss would be very difficult as there is too much other temptation here, but if you have the willpower to be here only to talk on one thread or in private messages for support, then that might be a possibility.

Personally I have gone through various phases of desires, fantasies and realities.   I have settled into a position where I have a range of things that I do, a range of things that I fantasise over but accept that they are never likely to be reality and a few things that I feel a bit guilty about.   However, I have taken the line that what I do is fun and does nobody else any harm, so I carry on.

If you do want to PM for discussion or support, I'm happy to help where I can.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

I'm not sure what you are apologising for. If it is for telling stories that aren't true: you are forgiven. Next time time just at "I wish" to the end if your story.

And if you feel you are too much into your kink, if it is taking up too much of your time, if it is making you feel uncomfortable, if you feel ashamed, if you are afraid...you are probably not alone.

I have felt those feelings a lot when i was younger, and sometimes still feel them.  My advice is to find a balance. Don't feel bad for what you are feeling. Your kink is harmless, the only harm you do is to yourself! Maybe give yourself the Friday to really "go for it", and really explore your feelings. And on other days find something else to occupy your brain with. I can recommend theatre, it's full of weirdos 😄 You might even meet some people who are  into some really kinky stuff!

• Agree 1

I don't know where to start. It's a pretty short message, but a lot going on.

I belive most addictions are comparable. A naughty pee, taking a cigarette, eating sugary donuts... It usually makes u happy for a short time, but the root cause of why u might feel bad is not getting fixed at all. So it keeps going on and on. Another pee, another cigarette and another donut. Again and again. Untill it reaches a point that it might get harmfull, the piss is destroying somebody else his property, the cigarettes damage the lungs and getting obese from too much donuts.

And than it's getting interesting. What if u feel bad about the behavior.. And feeling bad is the reason to do it...? The root cause of feeling bad could be "amplified" with a bad feeling about pissing, cigarettes and donuts. It get even worse and worse.

The main question: how to "fix" it? How to get "out" of it? Usually by solving the root cause... It's very hard, but the most efficient. 

And as long as it takes to solve the root cause, reduce the harm by pissing, cigarettes and donuts. For example piss against ur own car instead of a random car, try to smoke 8 cigarettes instead of 10 and maybe try a donut that is less sugary. Step by step.

Recently I've read something about healing: "As long as you keep punishing yourself, you won't be able to heal. -> When u stop punishing yourself u can start healing"

Feeling bad about writing "fictional" stories as real experiences? You might like the fictional section of the forum.

Some years without relationship? Could be hard, but ur not the only one. 😉

Feeling guilty about pissing somewhere u shouldn't? We probably all know that feeling.

I know it could be a very complex situation, but I really hope u get through it. Step by step. Good luck.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

As everyone said before, you’re in good company here with people who understand. My advice would be to indulge in naughty pissing when you feel you can handle it. This kink is not something that goes away and trying to make it go away might not be helpful. It’s okay to take breaks but make sure to treat yourself to the euphoria often enough!

• Like 1
On 10/27/2023 at 3:07 AM, Wetseat said:

Basically, my pee kink is like a drug. Im extremely addicted to my pee kink and at least 60-70% of everything i posted is what i wanted to be true. Fact is, I haven’t had a girlfriend since high school, and while i do pee in my car I haven’t in a few months. I’ve been trying to get “clean” (from my pee addiction) for several years now and it keeps getting harder and harder to keep myself from doing kinky pees. Im ashamed to admit it but I’ve even convinced my mom that i was having bladder problems and wore pull ups for about 2 months before getting back on track, I recently peed on a chair and put it in my bathtub to clean it. I just recently got the urine smell in my car to go from a 20 out of 10 to a 1-2 out of 10. 

—-I AM SORRY—-

I wanted friends that shared my kink for so long but I almost always feel a meth like high pre nut but post nut its like damn near depression + i have to do clean up. 

Like others who've replies to your post, I agree that this is a site where we can openly communicate about this kink. I've felt really guilty about it at times. But it doesn't go away. I've had it for many decades and at times tried to 'go straight' (as it were) but eventually I let my pee flow again and, well, I just learned to accept it.

We all have some sore of tale to tell ,Like most I have been peeing for years , I don't broadcast it to others , just here , even when you think you have a chat buddy ,male or female , after a few back and forth, they go away . It's a drug , a hard core drug , I still , in the shower drink my own pee . At times I will laying the shower floor  and pee all over my self , and aim to drink it , I wish the communication would be more frequently  , not many people on the " out side" to talk to or understand how we feel .to me its not a fetish   .more of a way of life . I love a woman's pee more than any thing , if need be I will pay a lot to get my fill , but again , over and over very few to discuss this with ,yes it's a drug , more than coke or pot . I'm not ashamed to say I have paid for it ,not in the least bit . If you want it that bad, you pay for it ,,,, sure would like to hear comments

Edited by on the porch