a full bladder makes me so needy ^^

On 10/21/2023 at 1:48 PM, lilpgrl said:

i’m on the road right now, but i’ve pulled over for a moment to write this. i am SOOO incredibly horny right now. my bladder is just full to the brim. i feel like i can see its swell in my lower tummy.

. . . . .

ugh, i love it so much. i can feel my pussy actively getting wet as i type this, and i’m not exaggerating. my panties are just getting stickier and slicker by the second.

Thank you for sharing.  I wonder how many women have this feeling, but are too embarassed or shy to admit it.

1 minute ago, bbw_wetting said:

Happens quite a lot! I’m always so horny when I wake up because I’m always desperate to pee in the morning

I get the same way Sometimes hehehe. I wander out on my deck with my morning wood and just let the piss fly 

• Hot 1

It can make you really horny , when I get up , every day , I have 2or3 cups of coffee holding the pee until I'm about ready to burst .

Stepping in the shower I let go all over my self , even in my mouth , the stream is that high and strong . I let it all over the front of me and just stand there and let it all drip off ... Then wash 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 6:48 PM, lilpgrl said:

gosh, i think this is one of my favorite feelings in the world. i love being so desperate and helpless, squirming around in place,

I so love reading these beautiful words from you Lillpgrl; I myself love to go drinking with my girl till we are both absolutely bursting to pee and loving sharing that beautiful sensation together. We go off to find a beautiful way to share our pee streams together - incredible release after so much holding!

• Hot 1
On 11/15/2023 at 7:10 PM, steamlover6 said:

I so love reading these beautiful words from you Lillpgrl; I myself love to go drinking with my girl till we are both absolutely bursting to pee and loving sharing that beautiful sensation together. We go off to find a beautiful way to share our pee streams together - incredible release after so much holding!

On 10/22/2023 at 5:49 PM, lilpgrl said:

update: went in the tall grass/bushes just before nature becomes heavily wooded off the side of the road, so i was still probably visible to the potential passerby (albeit, this was a forest trail at dusk). i was relieved, but sad to have emptied my bladder. 😞

Have you ever been tirned on to piss in a large 32oz cup and use a straw to recycle it and drink it till yiu have to go again?  Makes me drip precum just doing that when i do it mmmm