Announcing an orgasm.

Who here announces their orgasms/climaxes to their partner?

Being a guy, I always give some indication of an impending orgasm especially if receiving oral sex.  Partly out of courtesy and partly because I feel it is hot.

I find it super hot if a woman does the same and announces her start of cumming.  I am always paying attention for clues such as my (female) partners flushing face and chest, feet tensing and changes in breathing for an upcoming relase.  But, I like it much more if it just straight up announced.

Do you like a warning from your partner or announcing to your partner?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

I tend to do this in my fantasies lol. I'm usually very quiet during sex. 

We all are different. If you Loved feel you and your orgasm without words... or expressions... Maybe you are happiest Lovers with no need to talk a word Just look it like that.. Why talking...?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"Brace yourself my darling, for I am about to arrive..."

It sort has generally been my own experience, and the experience I've witnessed at very close quarters that orgasms do have something of a build up.   A quickening of the heart rate, deeper and quicker breathing, clenches, involuntary movements.

In other words - in a lot of cases that onset of orgasm is pretty obvious and actually it'd be harder to hide than to just let it happen.   As such, announcing it can be a bit unnecessary? 

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1

I don't normally announce it and nor does my wife, but sometimes if I sense that we are doing some mutual masturbation then I might say something so that she can choose where the cum ends up.   Also, sometimes if I know that I'm on the edge and she is not yet near then I let her know that she needs to give me a rest if she wants me to last longer.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

. . . . I might say something so that she can choose where the cum ends up.   Also, sometimes if I know that I'm on the edge and she is not yet near then I let her know that she needs to give me a rest if she wants me to last longer.

^^^^^^^ This is what I was originally talking about! ^^^^^^

• Like 1

My wife is usually pretty quiet during sex (our kids are just down the hall). But I can almost always tell when she's getting close, for all the reasons mentioned above. It's definitely a build-up, and when she finally comes, she might say "Ok" as a sort of release. 

I usually do announce when I'm coming, just out of habit, I guess.

Sometimes if I'm trying to "synch up" so my wife and I both come at the same time, I might ask her "are you close?" But usually I try to keep the talking to a minimum because if I talk too much, she might lose it.

• Like 2