Road Trip Pees ✌🏼 New Experiences!

Oh wow! Those are such fun accounts of your vacation peeing experiences @Bacardi! Sounds like you had a lot of fun with them πŸ™‚Β I'm so pleased you got the chance to do things that you haven't done before. I have a big smile on my face reading this ...Β and other physical responses too πŸ˜‰Β Β 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Great to hear about your first road trip experience. Aren't they so much fun? I'm hoping that you had such a good time that you plan on taking many more. Of course, you'll have to share with your fans all the details.

You do know, though, you can't count peeing in a state until you do it somewhere you're not supposed to? 😁

Sounds amazing, you got a lovely attitude for this kind of thing.Β 

I do imagine it being quite the nice experience to pee outside somewhat together with your loved one. That seems awesomeΒ and maybe itΒ helped you to not waste any seconds on second guessing as it made the situation more comfortable for you. Overall a very nice situation you found yourself in.

The hotel pee is such a kinky and hotΒ thing aswell. Really cool how you took that opportunity. You came, you saw, you conquered...ehmm i mean pissed which is basically conquering as you marked your territory. πŸ˜‚ Doing it against the wall like you did with the carpet down below is also one of the kinkiest ways to execute this, well done.

Getting some twerking practice in due to no available paper is a honorable mention too πŸ˜€

Thank you for sharing this, pretty exciting to read. You spiced upΒ a hopefully already good vacation with your peeing actions which is very inspiring to me!

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, glad1 said:

Of course, you'll have to share with your fans all the details.

What fans πŸ˜‘

1 hour ago, glad1 said:

You do know, though, you can't count peeing in a state until you do it somewhere you're not supposed to? 😁

Oh well I guess that means I'll have to do it all over again! Maybe this time you can come with me and show me the ropes lol.

8 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

What fans πŸ˜‘

Oh well I guess that means I'll have to do it all over again! Maybe this time you can come with me and show me the ropes lol.

I'd love to. While we're at it, how about we add Florida to your list of places? 😝

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I'd love to. While we're at it, how about we add Florida to your list of places? 😝

That would have been just another 5 hours or so lol. Imagine all the extra pee fun!

• Cheeky 1
1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

That would have been just another 5 hours or so lol. Imagine all the extra pee fun!

How much do you think we could get done in 5 hours?

If you want more time, maybe I could see if I could get lost on some back roads in the sticks.

11 minutes ago, glad1 said:

How much do you think we could get done in 5 hours?

I dont know lol. Drinking water when needed made me pee roughly every 2 hours or so. If I were chugging it down it would probably be more like every 45 minutes or an hour!Β 

We definitely went back roads when we went from TN to GA. There was next to no one and almost no streetlights. I should have seen if I could pee on the side of the road.Β 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Not much more to say than that - but you’re a true Peefan, outdoor peeing, hotel carpet pisser. Β  No looking back - only to your next opportunity.Β 

I think all I'm missing is peeing on someone lol.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 2
  • Hug 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

You do yourself an injustice!Β  You have loads of fans!

Lol, thanks. I dont feel as tho I am as popular as everyone else but I'll take the encouragement from my favorite tall handsome boob guy anyway πŸ₯°

• Like 2